TV Show Hunted

My fave hunter was Allie Paganetti from the US version of the show .... makes you not want to run :)

AR-170119054.jpg&MaxH=225&MaxW=225
Never seen the US version. With the vast size of America it should be impossible to be caught really.

I like it. Yes a lot of it is probably set up but take it for what it is and just enjoy it.
And for what its worth I reckon the hunters are due for a clean sweep of captures this time out!

Well I was right about them getting a clean sweep but that was harsh to send them back into the centre of a city for the extraction point.

Well I was right about them getting a clean sweep but that was harsh to send them back into the centre of a city for the extraction point.
That end was rubbish.after reading you have to do certain things the guys who made it to the car park should have won.guess the hunters egos needed a clean sweep.as if a car park attendant just happened to know a helicopter was landing in another car park...

One of my best mates won the last series (One of the wedding singers if you saw it). 4 of them got to the end so they got £25k each. The other pair were dad and lad, and the lad had autism so they focused more on them because it was a better story.

There is an independent production crew and they don't pass on any information unless you do something stupid. Eg if you use an ATM, the hunters can't really access that info, but they'll tell them where and when for the benefit of the show. If you don't do something that would give them an excuse to pass on the information, they won't. There is one cameraman/woman traveling with you unless you split up in your pair, and towards the end you have one each (when others have been caught) and they are with you 100% of the time.

Each contestant has to submit basically every single bit of information about themselves and then persuade 15 of their nearest and dearest to do the same otherwise you're not allowed on the show. I didnt give them anything like as much as they wanted, but they asked for all social media logins, email logins, Phone SIM card details, car reg make and model, WiFi router details, bank statements to name just a few. There is actually a tick box effectively saying you are happy for them to break into your house.

You aren't told in advance where you're going to be dropped at and you're given an amount of money on a bank card (£200 I think). You're only allowed to withdraw half of it in the first few days.

Your're not allowed to stay in one place for more than 3 or 4 days I don't think.

My mate and the lad he sings with just went from county pub to country pub that they had sung at previously and relying on peoples kindness. They would work behind the bar and collect glasses in return. They didn't spend any money and never slept rough in the 5 weeks they were on the run. They were lent bicycles by one of the pub landlords and rode them from the lake District to the Welsh coast, and then back up to the lakes to sing at a pub, before cycling across to Bridlington on the east coast. They lost quite a bit of weight as they weren't big cyclists normally. The production crew had to pay to hire a bike for the cameraman to cycle with them, but got a cheap one which made his life quite difficult.

After 3 weeks (I think) you have to do something which might give the hunters a chance, so they did a live facebook broadcast of them singing at a pub near Preston - I think the other two that won tried to meet up with their wife/mum for theirs. The footage was edited to make it look like the hunters just missed them, but in reality on that day, the same two hunters were at my house, and then at a few other friends and families houses with a cameraman asking if they'd been in contact (they hadn't with me). My interview was not shown.

Near the end the lads were in Bridlington, staying with people they had sung for previously when they opened the end location (Dorset I think), and when you access that, it tells the hunters your exact location. The landlord unbelievably lent them a convertible jaguar to drive down to the south west coast (and they didn't even show him or his pub on TV). By the time the hunters got to Bridlington they were long gone.
A bit like one of those ‘take on the champ’ boxing ringed but where the challenger has his hands tied and must fight on his knees.
“Take your shot” “See how you measure up”...”but with these special rules”.

That end was rubbish.after reading you have to do certain things the guys who made it to the car park should have won.guess the hunters egos needed a clean sweep.as if a car park attendant just happened to know a helicopter was landing in another car park...
All 3 were in cars and the pick up was a carpark....just get in the fucking boot, get the cars to drive into the carpark & wait until extraction time don't get out of the cars outside and wander around it's not rocket science.

Fixed or fuckwits......you decide.

I've just watched last nights,can't watch it again after reading the last few pages,i thought the marine getting caught the other week wouldn't have happened unless it was fixed and convinient one of the lads had written 1pm birm,hmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.