Twitcher Lays Down the Law.

TCIB

Well as you have heard he ripped into his team and by proxy hughes also for making terrible signings and basically treating Fernandez's money like confetti.

It's about as close as you get to calling another manager "shit" as you can get imo.
................................................................................................................

QPR boss Harry Redknapp says many of his players earn too much money after seeing them go down 1-0 down at Newcastle.

The former Tottenham manager launched a scathing attack on some of the players he inherited from Mark Hughes, and confirmed that he intends to sell Jose Bosingwa in January.

Redknapp suffered his first defeat as Rangers boss when they went down 1-0 at St James' Park.

Asked about his plans for the January transfer window, Redknapp said: "I don't want to spend their (the club's) money, to be honest with you.

"There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money for what they are; far, far, far too much money for their ability and what they give to the club.

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past. There's a lot of agents made money out of them.

"I fined a player last week and he was earning more than any player earned at Tottenham.

"You shouldn't be paying massive wages when you've got a stadium that holds 18,000 people.

"This club (Newcastle) holds 52,000 and most of their players will be nowhere near some of the wages some of the players are earning here."

He said: "He didn't want to be on the bench and didn't want to be a substitute, so he went home.

"He has been fined two weeks' wages, £130,000. Not too bad for two weeks, decent isn't it? Not too bad for playing on a Saturday, it's okay."

Asked how he might handle a player like that, Redknapp said: "We'll find out in January."

Redknapp played down the likelihood of signing Newcastle striker Demba Ba, who has a £7m-release clause in his United contract.

Redknapp said: "We've not got £7m to spend on a player, I'd have thought."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8352299/Boss-Harry-Redknapp-launches-scathing-attack-on-wages-at-QPR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ges-at-QPR</a>
.............................................................................................................

Personally id chin Bosingwa if i was Harry, the useless shit.

It can't be the same Harry Redknapp who said on TV not so long ago that he had no idea how much his players earned.

TCIB said:
Well as you have heard he ripped into his team and by proxy hughes also for making terrible signings and basically treating Fernandez's money like confetti.

It's about as close as you get to calling another manager "shit" as you can get imo.
................................................................................................................

QPR boss Harry Redknapp says many of his players earn too much money after seeing them go down 1-0 down at Newcastle.

The former Tottenham manager launched a scathing attack on some of the players he inherited from Mark Hughes, and confirmed that he intends to sell Jose Bosingwa in January.

Redknapp suffered his first defeat as Rangers boss when they went down 1-0 at St James' Park.

Asked about his plans for the January transfer window, Redknapp said: "I don't want to spend their (the club's) money, to be honest with you.

"There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money for what they are; far, far, far too much money for their ability and what they give to the club.

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past. There's a lot of agents made money out of them.

"I fined a player last week and he was earning more than any player earned at Tottenham.

"You shouldn't be paying massive wages when you've got a stadium that holds 18,000 people.

"This club (Newcastle) holds 52,000 and most of their players will be nowhere near some of the wages some of the players are earning here."

He said: "He didn't want to be on the bench and didn't want to be a substitute, so he went home.

"He has been fined two weeks' wages, £130,000. Not too bad for two weeks, decent isn't it? Not too bad for playing on a Saturday, it's okay."

Asked how he might handle a player like that, Redknapp said: "We'll find out in January."

Redknapp played down the likelihood of signing Newcastle striker Demba Ba, who has a £7m-release clause in his United contract.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8352299/Boss-Harry-Redknapp-launches-scathing-attack-on-wages-at-QPR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ges-at-QPR</a>
.............................................................................................................

I'd much rather chin Harry. All the above is just Twitcher's way of telling everyone than when QPR go down it will be the players fault and not his.

Dave S said:
TCIB said:

I'd much rather chin Harry. All the above is just Twitcher's way of telling everyone than when QPR go down it will be the players fault and not his.

As transparent as glass. Knows he's not going to be able to get them out of the shit and he's laying the groundwork for their inevitable drop.

I agree Dave Arry is a **** who only cares about Harry to the detriment of anyone else his actions may affect.

That said Bosingwa is taking the fucking piss and deserves to be told he is a shithouse imo.
He also has a face you would never tire of punching.

Harry is still a massive twat though :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.