Twitter!

For me its more of a micro-blog, so people update on whatevers relevant to them in a short sentence... whereas Facebook is more personal and is geared towards tapping into the ego.

I have accounts on both. I only go on FB to see if the guy I had a fight with at primary school has a better car than me or the girl i lost my virginity to has bought herself 3D TV yet courtesy of my taxes.

Twitter I find myself hitting there when breaking news erupts, example has been when people have gone on mass murder rampages, i've heard about it before BBC News because the fellas last victim managed to upload a picture to tinypic.com and tweet it just before she was raped

For me it's a customisable dispenser of football news, blogs, inside info and decent discussion between people who actually know what they're talking about.

New breaks on twitter faster than anywhere else.

SteSteez said:
For me its more of a micro-blog, so people update on whatevers relevant to them in a short sentence... whereas Facebook is more personal and is geared towards tapping into the ego.

I have accounts on both. I only go on FB to see if the guy I had a fight with at primary school has a better car than me or the girl i lost my virginity to has bought herself 3D TV yet courtesy of my taxes.

Twitter I find myself hitting there when breaking news erupts, example has been when people have gone on mass murder rampages, i've heard about it before BBC News because the fellas last victim managed to upload a picture to tinypic.com and tweet it just before she was raped

You follow Rio Ferdinand then?

Have a few accounts... an Ashes one (@followtheashes) and a City one (@lessoninpride) and follow users and news relevant to each.

I struggle to update my personal one though, because I find it hard to think of interesting things to write about...

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Wheelsy said:
Have a few accounts... an Ashes one (@followtheashes) and a City one (@lessoninpride) and follow users and news relevant to each.

I struggle to update my personal one though, because I find it hard to think of interesting things to write about...

Thought you would have cancelled that one by now !!!
Ha, it's a collaborative effort unfortunately...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.