Twittergeddon 2020

ultimateharold

A large scale hacking event is currently going on, where high profile accounts are promising free bitcoins. Musk, Bezos, Gates etc.

The upside is, all blue tick accounts can no longer post. Which is great considering they hand them out to no marks like sweets, and those are the ones who would really want to be talking about it.

Was just coming to post about this. It’s quite something. Apparently the hacker made 100k posting on several twitter accounts including Elon musk and bill gates....”feeling generous. Send 1k to my bitcoin account and I’ll send 2k back”

Noticed people with white ticks are still posting. What does a white tick represent? Paul dickov has one

Reactions: mat
Was just coming to post about this. It’s quite something. Apparently the hacker made 100k posting on several twitter accounts including Elon musk and bill gates....”feeling generous. Send 1k to my bitcoin account and I’ll send 2k back”

Noticed people with white ticks are still posting. What does a white tick represent? Paul dickov has one

It's a white tick not on night mode! :-) Maybe they've allowed them to post again then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.