Two and a half men

• Thread starter manchester blue
  • Start date
M M

manchester blue

Watched two episodes now with Ashton Kutcher and I have to say a brilliant show is simply not funny any more. It was Charlie Sheen's show and they should have quit whilst they were ahead. I'm sure people will say it was crap before but it wasn't. Deleted off series link. Shame.

Was always going to happen. Charlie Sheen played himself and that why it worked. Ashton Kutcher plays the Charlie role as a Californian twat that he is and it shows

Disclaimer: Not calling all Californians twats just the ones that play it like complete nob heads ala Kutcher

The Comedy Roast of Charlie Sheen is back on this weekend.
Saw it a few weeks ago and it was hilarious. The other 1, david hasslehoff not so great.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab0yHEtlw4g[/youtube]

On one of the comedy channels, Sat or Sunday night (in work atm so cant check).

MIKEYP said:
Watching Kutcher act like a little kid is cringeworthy.I still find Alan and Jake amusing,but will not continue to watch.

Exactly.....his character is just that, cringeworthy.....will give it a couple more tries, but can't see it improving much.....simply flogging a dead horse really.

As stated, it was Sheen just being Sheen that made it funny mostly....and how long can it even keep it's original title when the 'Half man' is fully grown now too....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.