Two big mistakes

I can imagine how much I am going to want to kill something if we dick the scum again at home and they just fucking stand there doing the Poznan cause they've already won the league. It's going to be horrific I hope you still think its fantastic and continental then dax

Point 1. Totally disagree. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. We never claimed it as our own hence the name. It was City-esque though and the Poznan at Wembley last year ranks amongst our greatest moments as City fans. It shut the rags right up. It's only natural that it will be thrown back at us, when we're at a low ebb and I just take it on the chin.

Point 2. Agree. Awful, arrogant chant. We started to believe our own hype with that one.

poznan only works if we score first, and then it's beautiful for us and the players

Poznan was great for it's run. The "We'll score when we want" thing I agree, way out of character for our fans and club. At first it was an ironic chant to piss off the rags but then changed into a permanent chant without it's original humorous intentions. The only good thing about our team barely being able to score of late is the death of that song.

Judge Roughneck said:
Point 1. Totally disagree. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. We never claimed it as our own hence the name. It was City-esque though and the Poznan at Wembley last year ranks amongst our greatest moments as City fans. It shut the rags right up. It's only natural that it will be thrown back at us, when we're at a low ebb and I just take it on the chin.

Point 2. Agree. Awful, arrogant chant. We started to believe our own hype with that one.

This. The players loved the Poznan

Skashion said:
The Poznan had to be blamed at some point.

Now that's funny. I thought I'd gone through the list of people and 'things' that were to blame on this fine Bank Holiday, but the Poznan had not actually crossed my mind before. Genius. Some posters are way over my head...

no.1 the score when we want chant has a hint of arrogance,it was funny at the start when the team were living up to the words of the song but not now.,as for the poznan,i think it is amazing to see it happen around the ground and the players love it,so what if city fans did not invent it,you ask anyone who does the poznan and they will say city,keep her lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the second point. Sound like rags when we sing that song, and it's made even more ridiculous by the fact that we're struggling to score at the moment.

I like the Poznan. Looks great when everyone puts their heart into it. The only problem is, that the opposition will take the piss big time when they score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.