Two big mistakes

bondsman said:
1. THe Poznan - not even our creation. Was as much a gimmick as stoke fans waving their hands and going woah as delay takes a throw. It's even more embarrassing now every team who scores against us does it taking the piss.
Any coincidence we've played shit since we stopped doing the Poznan?

Skashion said:
The Poznan had to be blamed at some point.

I've just finished the longest poznan in history got in the Guinness book of records, problem is when I stopped and finally turned round to the front someone has sneaked in nicked all of our world beating players and put a bunch of tired out heartless gutless imposters in their place, what the hell happened whilst my back was turned ?? !!

Prestwich_Blue said:
bondsman said:
1. THe Poznan - not even our creation. Was as much a gimmick as stoke fans waving their hands and going woah as delay takes a throw. It's even more embarrassing now every team who scores against us does it taking the piss.
Any coincidence we've played shit since we stopped doing the Poznan?

I miss the poznan it signified a time when things were going well and the fans were enjoying themselves and showing some passion. Seeing the arsenal fans do it (even if ironic) looked fantastic and shows the players the joy they bring to us the fans.

Its strange how its demise has coincided with our poorer form, bring it back on weds blues!

I find it quite pathetic when other teams fans do the Poznan when scoring against us. It worked as a piss taker 12 months ago but not now. I mean, when was the last time we actually did the Poznan? I haven't seen us do it for months.

I just laughed at Stoke and Arsenal fans when I saw them doing it. More so Arsenal as it's the sort of thing you expect from small time fans like Stoke.

Lucky13 said:
bondsman said:

2. That stupid we will score when we want song. Made us sound as arrogant as the scum and infuriated me every time I heard it.

These two arrogant and presumptive features of this season are mistakes that I wish had never happened and now make us look even more ridiculous as we seem to be falling apart on the pitch. Please don't ever do either again.

Fucking rubbish , we invented the Poznan.
lol

bondsman said:
I can imagine how much I am going to want to kill something if we dick the scum again at home and they just fucking stand there doing the Poznan cause they've already won the league. It's going to be horrific I hope you still think its fantastic and continental then dax
Dry your tears, you're a big boy now.

If we dish it out , we have to take it as well. But don't worry, all the teams who have started doing the poznan or got giddy, we will just put them in their place. When Chelsea beat us they went crazy at the final whistle to the sound of the Madness. What did we do when we won ? We took the piss to the sound of the Madness and that was a sweet experience.

bondsman said:

2. That stupid we will score when we want song. Made us sound as arrogant as the scum and infuriated me every time I heard it.

These two arrogant and presumptive features of this season are mistakes that I wish had never happened and now make us look even more ridiculous as we seem to be falling apart on the pitch. Please don't ever do either again.

The unfortunate thing is that both of the above were simply bits of fun on our part. Arrogance is the last feature I would suggest could be found in a City fan. But that's what other fans see. They see what they want, they see what they want, their other teams' fans, they see what they want!

City fans know what taking the piss is all about, we have been on the receiving end many, many times, water off a ducks back.

The Poznan, yes its great to see and believe me they will all be doing it it soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.