Two big mistakes

bondsman

1. THe Poznan - not even our creation. Was as much a gimmick as stoke fans waving their hands and going woah as delay takes a throw. It's even more embarrassing now every team who scores against us does it taking the piss.

2. That stupid we will score when we want song. Made us sound as arrogant as the scum and infuriated me every time I heard it.

These two arrogant and presumptive features of this season are mistakes that I wish had never happened and now make us look even more ridiculous as we seem to be falling apart on the pitch. Please don't ever do either again.

bondsman said:
1. THe Poznan - not even our creation. Was as much a gimmick as stoke fans waving their hands and going woah as delay takes a throw. It's even more embarrassing now every team who scores against us does it taking the piss.

2. That stupid we will score when we want song. Made us sound as arrogant as the scum and infuriated me every time I heard it.

These two arrogant and presumptive features of this season are mistakes that I wish had never happened and now make us look even more ridiculous as we seem to be falling apart on the pitch. Please don't ever do either again.

Who is 'delay' ?

The Poznan was and i think is great and other fans can take the piss a smuch as they like,when we start smashing them again they will get it double!

The score when we want to i have always hated.

Not blaming it but we thought we could take the piss before we deserved to and now we are looking chumps. The problem is on the pitch just saying we made ourselves targets with shite like it.

Poznan was fantastic! It signified our continental appeal. And showed we were not insular and enjoyed ourselves.

Singing "we score when we want" on the other hand was a disgrace outside of when we did it at United.

Like I have always said, fans everywhere are the same. We all have our share of sensible, playful, self-deprecating, humoric, arsholic, and hooliganic bunch. Whether they are City, United, Barca, Arsenal or Liverpool. We are all the same. The only difference is who we support and what they do.

bondsman said:

Fucking rubbish , we invented the Poznan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.