Two years since anyone but City...

If I'd not been so busy on the politics thread I'd have posted this on Tuesday (19 May)...

But it's now two years since anyone other than City won a domestic trophy in England.
That must be a record other than in wartime. We must now hold the record on total records

That must be a record other than in wartime. We must now hold the record on total records
But the fact two German teams played 19 years after something else happened on the same ground is deemed more newsworthy?

what about the peter swales shield

XKkYpoV_rY0081lOkHa-oDeK5ZcU6vcKrL9H8TwlxDQ2d8KQ2EbYnp70etMtSylUsIWUcXVRmQmx4c5_68McLcmoU9rristW3S2FJgqNsvRqWeKbGyZYbbBRFAuzRsMeGTDIGhmd0kiI3NS2dXUqbwWH3Q

Didn't the scousers get awarded the "just not good enough, though really should have won it loser's memorial piss pot"? That was the real thing...

I think we still hold the Thomas Cook Trophy (12 years) - I refuse to recognise the renamed versions of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.