Txiki Begiristain

He has got the targets we were after, as he is paid to do.

nowt special it's his job.

Why is there even a thread on him,? so saddos can moan/ praise a dof.

He has got the targets we were after, as he is paid to do.

nowt special it's his job.

Why is there even a thread on him,? so saddos can moan/ praise a dof.

Conversely, all the very many that spout on Bluemoon as if they know exactly how to undertake the role of recruiting top players in this complex world and determinedly slag off one of the key executives and by extension the club, could be deemed to be 'saddos'.

It is simply obvious IMO that they know fuck all and just spout bollocks to make themselves 'seem something'. They must lack something in their insecure lives.

Bunch of fucking mard arses IMO that come across as oh so entitled and just feel they have the right to bleat and drown out threads that could be so much more positive about the club.

Not aimed at you personally as I don't know if you were / are one of those that spout such shallow bollocks

Last edited:
He's the best in the business, never doubted him. All the idiots that have need a big slap on the face.
Being critical of selling Džeko for Bony and making one full back signing in five years when we've been crying out for them On both sides and seeing us struggle to score goals against certain teams and have some diabolical full back performances doesn't deserve a slap in the face

Says the guy commenting thread

Where else would I comment on txiki? an invisible thread?

I actually find this thread ridiculous, as it's pointless, but I can only have that opinion either on here or start another pointless thread saying this is pointless, which would be pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.