Txiki Begiristain

2015: De Bruyne, Sterling, Otamendi
2016: Jesus, Sané, Gundogan, Stones
2017: Silva, Ederson, Mendy, Walker
2018: Jorginho, Mahrez?

We have built a formidable squad in the last few transfer windows.

In the summer of 2016 and again 2017 there were people on here giving him stick

They were - IMO - demonstrating the new attitude of entitlement that we are starting to see - the sort of thing that we used to associate with scum fans

Surely after this record breaking season full of exciting football delivered by the manager and players brought in by Txiki - there will be none of that bollocks this summer

I don’t know why this bloke gets so much stick. I think he’s doing a fantastic job. We are fortunate to have him.

+1
When we go to clubs these days we are going for there best players, most of the time they don't want to sell and most of the time he gets it done when the deal is right for us. I think he does a great job.

In the summer of 2016 and again 2017 there were people on here giving him stick

They were - IMO - demonstrating the new attitude of entitlement that we are starting to see - the sort of thing that we used to associate with scum fans

Surely after this record breaking season full of exciting football delivered by the manager and players brought in by Txiki - there will be none of that bollocks this summer
The raggish entitlement of some is getting worse every transfer window. Spending 50m on a player is no longer good enough because it should be 150m on a sulky Belgian or a teenager from France.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.