Txiki Begiristain

Throw away all your pride Txiki and beg to Sancho to come back and then to Raiola for Haaland!
Otherwise even in two years time we will stll be hoping Kun and Mahrez to sort our problems.

:)

Think he meant players bought from the EPL.

TBF, the Reds have a couple of shitters as well, bought foreign and domestic. Are people forgetting the players they had to ship out after raiding Southampton's squad (Lovren, Lallana, Clyne). Their foreign recruitment's even worse (Aapas, Luis Alberto, Shaqiri, etc).

IMO, Liverpool's rise to the top has been mostly Klopp's credit, turning mediocre talent into world class stars.
Thanks Akira, youre right I meant EPL. The 3 Saints lads you mention were OK as back up for Liverpool. Good point you make about Klopp transforming players.

I'm just concerned that Txiki and his team have not unearthed 1 player from under the radar like Jota or Robertson. Its easy to identify Mahrez and Sterling as targets but its those with potential we are not identifying. I hear the Liverpool scouting system is phenomenal under Michael Edwards, high tech and plenty of resources. I worry we have not invested enough in our UK set up.

Thanks Akira, youre right I meant EPL. The 3 Saints lads you mention were OK as back up for Liverpool. Good point you make about Klopp transforming players.

I'm just concerned that Txiki and his team have not unearthed 1 player from under the radar like Jota or Robertson. Its easy to identify Mahrez and Sterling as targets but its those with potential we are not identifying. I hear the Liverpool scouting system is phenomenal under Michael Edwards, high tech and plenty of resources. I worry we have not invested enough in our UK set up.
You forgetting the hacking off our system.

Throw away all your pride Txiki and beg to Sancho to come back and then to Raiola for Haaland!
Otherwise even in two years time we will stll be hoping Kun and Mahrez to sort our problems.

:)
I fear the problem with Raiola is too deep-seated. City can't afford to do business with him, not least because of the scrutiny our finances receive. For example Joorabchian is still banned by the club. I am not sure of the position with Raiola but I don't think City will do business with him. The risks are too great. City will not get involved with organised crime. Nothing will happen unless Haaland's dad ditches Raiola.

There should be some real bargains on offer this summer or even Jan, with Covid

Main problem we’ll have is shifting players

Mendy, Stones, Zinchenko look all out of favour with Pep big time

Ferna will leave on a free

I’d like to see Mahrez and one or both of Rodri/Gundo out the door too

2 left backs
CB if Stones goes
2 CM’s
Forward

busy summer

Should that read " I hear that the Liverpool scouting system is phenomenal under Michael Edwards using City's stolen high tech resources . A Liverpool representative is quoted as saying " The best £1 million investment we have made . "

Baring Kevin De Bruyne, Fernandinho and Sterling. We haven’t been able to identify players like we did before Txiki turned up, Silva, Kompany, Aguero, Toure, Zabaleta, Dzeko, Tevez, Barry, De Jong. There’s no one in our squad who can measure up to them names, when you do like for like comparisons to what we have now it’s alarming. Plus we’ve spent a shit load of money on some of them, what’s going wrong when we identify players? Stones is a shadow of his former self, Cancelo can’t shift Walker from right back so has to play at left back. This is to deputise for the left back who came in for big money but is never fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.