Txiki Begiristain

Still seems mental that we accepted £1 million compensation from the Dippers and signed an NDA so they don't even get scrutinised for it
Like many others,
For the life of me,I dont get why we're bending over backwards to these c.nts.
They must be laughing their cocks off at us,

Should that read " I hear that the Liverpool scouting system is phenomenal under Michael Edwards using City's stolen high tech resources . A Liverpool representative is quoted as saying " The best £1 million investment we have made . "
Well if the so called rep,has quoted that we should fk the NDA,and give payback..

Baring Kevin De Bruyne, Fernandinho and Sterling. We haven’t been able to identify players like we did before Txiki turned up, Silva, Kompany, Aguero, Toure, Zabaleta, Dzeko, Tevez, Barry, De Jong. There’s no one in our squad who can measure up to them names, when you do like for like comparisons to what we have now it’s alarming. Plus we’ve spent a shit load of money on some of them, what’s going wrong when we identify players? Stones is a shadow of his former self, Cancelo can’t shift Walker from right back so has to play at left back. This is to deputise for the left back who came in for big money but is never fit.

Perhaps the club should be looking at other clubs recruitment teams and then if necessary persuade them to join us . I am sure we must be an attractive option for people to consider it a " step up " withoutwishing to sound too arrogant.

Leicester seem to recruit some good players so perhaps their system identifies the right potential .

Perhaps the club should be looking at other clubs recruitment teams and then if necessary persuade them to join us . I am sure we must be an attractive option for people to consider it a " step up " withoutwishing to sound too arrogant.

Leicester seem to recruit some good players so perhaps their system identifies the right potential .
Do they? Who that's of similar quality to "Silva, Kompany, Aguero, Toure, Zabaleta, Dzeko, Tevez, Barry, De Jong"

Remember reading that,but even if its criminal,they still go a free pass with the media regarding the hacking/ sponsorship luandering terrorist cash,
Nobody as questioned dodgy decisions from last season games,never mind the above.

Maybe not at that level at this moment in time , but many really blossomed once they were with us.

and I think you missed the word " perhaps " ?
Yeah sorry mate - possibly at crossed purposes here. I meant who at Leicester are of that quality? The poster you were responding to was bemoaning the fact Txiki doesn't sign players of that quality, but as far as I can see, few clubs do. So why sign their scouts if they can't attain a level better than we're already achieving?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.