Txiki Begiristain

Just searched through the thread to see if I had made any clangers in this thread, came accross this from Summer 2017.
Found one of my contributions from summer 2015, in the previous thread. My ego insists I copy it:

"The doubts over Txiki over the last two years in corners of our fanbase have not reflected well on football fans in general. I really hope that the scales have fallen from a few eyes with regards to the quality we now have right through our club.

We are entering a new era again. This is going to be an unparalleled period of success and domination for MCFC. Txiki is only part of that but by God it's been refreshing to see us do business with class this summer. Sorry to keep repeating myself, but nobody seems to get it: the fact that we squeezed out all the competition with all these top players, by tying them down first, has been incredible.

The future is finally here. The sheikh's vision is taking shape and the Champions League is next."

Every club and therefore every DoF makes mistakes; one of the problems of football forums is mistakes get blown out of proportion.

I'm a huge believer in continuous improvement and always think there's room to do better but whilst you say "We are really good but not quite the best yet" regarding our recruitment methods, I will reiterate my opinion that we have managed to put together the best squad in the history of the English game. So heaven help the rest if we get better at recruitment.
I'll quote myself from 2019 if we are playing that game.

when i saw this thread at the top i thought we had been beaten in a pre season friendly, and whilst im here he does a great job does our cheeky, makes me laugh all the fuckwits who slag him off usually after a defeat , keep up the good work cheeky and fuck the know nowts on here

Absolute incompetent twat. Can’t even sign Harold fucking Kane. We’re going into a season without signing a shiny new striker, which is ridiculous. We won’t win anything. He should be held accountable & sacked ; )

I’m still gobsmacked that a very vociferous few were calling for his head this time last year. Some on here are fucking bonkers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.