Txiki Begiristain

I hope you're right. But they need to prove it by signing better players than Rodri, Mahrez and Gundogan because they are mediocre.

If we signed Haaland, and a proper dynamic defensive midfielder plus one of either Sancho or Grealish we'd be back to Centurions level.
This is the problem,we rarely shop for tier 1 players. That simply has to change if we want to win the Champions League.

There appears to be something wrong with our UK scouting system recently. Who have we bought recently based over here who has been a bargain. Compare to Liverpool with Jota, Henderson, Robertson etc all bargains and turned out quality.

If he really said that.

Then he shouldn't even be given time to clear his desk.I am serious.

We are screaming for "fit" World class Goal scorers.

We have gone from averaging 3 goals game,back to pre 2002.

or it could be a way of manipulating the market so we dont get rinsed when signing a striker

If that’s true it’s scandalous. Hopefully that ITK is as reliable as normal
Yeah, God forbid that we only sign the best player in the world up front in the next couple of seasons while slowly drip feeding Delap (for one) into the squad.

There appears to be something wrong with our UK scouting system recently. Who have we bought recently based over here who has been a bargain. Compare to Liverpool with Jota, Henderson, Robertson etc all bargains and turned out quality.
Torres? It’s the more expensive signings like Mahrez, Rodri, Cancelo that aren’t working.

If he really said that.

Then he shouldn't even be given time to clear his desk.I am serious.

We are screaming for "fit" World class Goal scorers.

We have gone from averaging 3 goals game,back to pre 2002.

As long as Kun and Gabby are here then we won't be in the market for a striker, particularly IF Messi joins. Maybe the club also believe in Delap

Torres? It’s the more expensive signings like Mahrez, Rodri, Cancelo that aren’t working.
He said 'UK' and I would agree with that. Cancelo was a swop plus cash with an accounting twist for ffp. Knock 20 or 30 mil off the price reported.

Think he meant players bought from the EPL.

TBF, the Reds have a couple of shitters as well, bought foreign and domestic. Are people forgetting the players they had to ship out after raiding Southampton's squad (Lovren, Lallana, Clyne). Their foreign recruitment's even worse (Aapas, Luis Alberto, Shaqiri, etc).

IMO, Liverpool's rise to the top has been mostly Klopp's credit, turning mediocre talent into world class stars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.