Txiki Begiristain

Did you really just claim the club has been in a "constant state of emergency" since 2012?
Yes. It's a subjective view kid. But there really have been a lot of problems.

Or have all the court cases been in my imagination?

Did you really just claim the club has been in a "constant state of emergency" since 2012?
utter fucking drivel , i honestly think some city fans need medication, they haven't got a clue, but its not a few of them, bluemoon is rapidly turning into a fucking lunatic asylum , wave after wave of complete over the top bollox

Also I'd reflect on the clumsy way they handled dropping Mancini. Then the Pellegrini years. The yearly promise that Messi is coming. Getting shafted last summer. The five years it took to replace Kompany.

utter fucking drivel , i honestly think some city fans need medication, they haven't got a clue, but its not a few of them, bluemoon is rapidly turning into a fucking lunatic asylum , wave after wave of complete over the top bollox

Even funnier this meltdown was caused by us not signing a fucking rag. Some people need to take a long hard look at themselves.

to me Khaldoon talked the talk in the interview but did not walk the walk. if this season is a shit one he will be raring to go and put it right on the transfer window next summer which we usually do after shit seasons.

if we replace Bernardo with Grealish and add no one for Kun, are we really much stronger? probably not much weaker due to Kun was unavailable most of the time.

but rivals did became better, Lampard wont mess around at Chelsea for 6 months+Lukaku, Van Dick is back for Pool, United got 3 players in than are big upgrades on what they had.

The club won’t go for marquee signings because they want to enhance our reputation and its fucking stupid. Pep in the press conference trying to explain how Grealish only cost us £40 million instead of 100 proves it. Stop trying to justify what we do to people who just fucking slate us anyway. I hope we pay a ridiculous sum for our next big signing

Not an awful lot that he can do when there is a distinct lack of top quality forwards in the game these days.
Messi, Ronaldo demand silly wages.
Kane too expensive.
Lewonowski too expensive for a 32 year old.
Neymar, Mbappe and Haaland impossible due to both transfer fee and wages. Not to mention agent fees and the fact they already play for top clubs.
Lukaku went back to Chelsea.
That didnt leave him with a lot to go for, and next along the list would be the likes of Martinez, Icardi, Aubemyang, Dybala, not sure about any of those to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.