Txiki Begiristain

Also I'd reflect on the clumsy way they handled dropping Mancini. Then the Pellegrini years. The yearly promise that Messi is coming. Getting shafted last summer. The five years it took to replace Kompany.

Five years to replace Kompany? It took one you fucking idiot. They did a marvellous job at replacing him to.

Yes. It's a subjective view kid. But there really have been a lot of problems.

Or have all the court cases been in my imagination?

Maybe this is more suited to someone like @Gary James but I think the last 10 years have objectively been the least crisis-ey since maybe the 1930s?

Whats a court case compared to the actual future of the club being in jeopardy? Whats missing a transfer target when you win the league anyway?

utter fucking drivel , i honestly think some city fans need medication, they haven't got a clue, but its not a few of them, bluemoon is rapidly turning into a fucking lunatic asylum , wave after wave of complete over the top bollox
Let the scales fall from your eyes. Criticism and differing points of view are healthy.

This club has never seemed to get it's right footing to me. Not enough youth progression - one lad in eight years is insane. Too many young kids signed then just dumped for a few quid, never quite sat right. Getting info stolen by Liverpool. Being dragged through the mire for years because senior people don't act like they know that email records are permanent, and our system wasn't secure. Hacked twice... holy shit. Never should happen. On the largest scale, we ended up letting PSG walk all over European football. I won't talk about the latest thing, but it ISN'T because Ronaldo signed for the rags. It's because they used that to distract us from the complete clusterfuck happening in the other room.

Let the scales fall from your eyes. Criticism and differing points of view are healthy.

This club has never seemed to get it's right footing to me. Not enough youth progression - one lad in eight years is insane. Too many young kids signed then just dumped for a few quid, never quite sat right. Getting info stolen by Liverpool. Being dragged through the mire for years because senior people don't act like they know that email records are permanent, and our system wasn't secure. Hacked twice... holy shit. Never should happen. On the largest scale, we ended up letting PSG walk all over European football. I won't talk about the latest thing, but it ISN'T because Ronaldo signed for the rags. It's because they used that to distract us from the complete clusterfuck happening in the other room.

You need to log off mate, you’re having fucking nightmare.

Five years to replace Kompany? It took one you fucking idiot. They did a marvellous job at replacing him to.
Those four years, he was injured constantly, and widely thought to be finished. He managed most of a season at the end. The obvious truth is, that was all his body ever had left.

Those four years, he was injured constantly, and widely thought to be finished. He managed most of a season at the end. The obvious truth is, that was all his body ever had left.

He wasn’t widely thought to be finished. Every time he came back from an injury he still played at a high level. Replacing Vinnie near enough an impossible task, but Dias is proving to be as good as him.

Just remind me on in case I`ve missed it, but would you care to name me another youth team player who has actually "made it" apart from Phil and has actually gone on to bigger and better things away from this club ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.