Txiki Begiristain

Messi or Ronaldo would have been nice but the priority this window was to get a striker. I’m sorry, but it is not good business sense or planning to only pursue a single target for months from a club whose chairman didn’t want to sell. There should have at least a plan B or C. Now we have 4 days left of the window with no replacement for Aguero in sight.

He wasn’t widely thought to be finished. Every time he came back from an injury he still played at a high level. Replacing Vinnie near enough an impossible task, but Dias is proving to be as good as him.
That may indeed have been your experience, but tonnes of others assumed - rightly as it happened - we could never count on him coming back for an extended time. Frankly, you had to have a fairly child like belief in things to assume he would.

Just remind me on in case I`ve missed it, but would you care to name me another youth team player who has actually "made it" apart from Phil and has actually gone on to bigger and better things away from this club ?
Sancho

We decided to take Sterling instead. Who we are now trying to get rid of.

Also I'd reflect on the clumsy way they handled dropping Mancini. Then the Pellegrini years. The yearly promise that Messi is coming. Getting shafted last summer. The five years it took to replace Kompany.

We’re on the same page mate.

Pep is so astronomically good at his job that he papers over so many cracks.

If these twats weren’t his best mates they’ve have been out on their arse years ago.

They’ve been a big part in winning us a tonne of trophies and building some fantastic squads. Compare Txiki and his team to Ed Woodward and his cronies, it’s a no contest.
Woodward is a monkey, and absolute fool for Raiola's lies, but he ran a tight ship in many ways we haven't.

That may indeed have been your experience, but tonnes of others assumed - rightly as it happened - we could never count on him coming back for an extended time. Frankly, you had to have a fairly child like belief in things to assume he would.

They only child here pal is you. Giving up before the season has even began, slag Txiki off at the end of the season all you like if we have won fuck all.

Let the scales fall from your eyes. Criticism and differing points of view are healthy.

This club has never seemed to get it's right footing to me. Not enough youth progression - one lad in eight years is insane. Too many young kids signed then just dumped for a few quid, never quite sat right. Getting info stolen by Liverpool. Being dragged through the mire for years because senior people don't act like they know that email records are permanent, and our system wasn't secure. Hacked twice... holy shit. Never should happen. On the largest scale, we ended up letting PSG walk all over European football. I won't talk about the latest thing, but it ISN'T because Ronaldo signed for the rags. It's because they used that to distract us from the complete clusterfuck happening in the other room.
agreed ,its never boring, and i wouldn't want it to be,(though sometimes i wish it was a little quieter now and again), but state of emergency ,this is the sort of nonsense that has got my back up ,the reactionary over emotional tantrums, these aren't opinions these are rantings of the unbalanced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.