Txiki Begiristain

The club won’t go for marquee signings because they want to enhance our reputation and its fucking stupid. Pep in the press conference trying to explain how Grealish only cost us £40 million instead of 100 proves it. Stop trying to justify what we do to people who just fucking slate us anyway. I hope we pay a ridiculous sum for our next big signing
he probably learnt that from Txiki and Soriano, they used to be proud of not being the club spending record fees like Pogba, Van Dick, Maguire., 70-80-90m,
but have no issue to spend 50m-60m on like 10 players...

thats why Grealish fee was a surprise, when he really isnt a 100m player. unless he turns out to be as good or better than KDB for us which is against the odds probably.

They only child here pal is you. Giving up before the season has even began, slag Txiki off at the end of the season all you like if we have won fuck all.
I've not given up at all. I'm able to divorce the quality and characters of the players with the work done in the market and administration. I'm so very up for it on the playing side. I believe in our coaches and the majority of players very much. If we can persuade Jesus and Bernado to play false nine, we have every chance of slaying opponents in some style. But I'm saying, once again, here we are. New season. No help from upstairs. We've collected zero kudos, zero love, zero respect from our business. Sold cheap and bought expensive. Dead wood in the squad. And the key promises were not fulfilled.

That summer we signed Boateng, Yaya and Silva all in the same summer seems like a long time ago now. We're regular league winners now and were CL finalists last season, we shouldn't be struggling the way we have recently in the market. Piss poor as far as I'm concerned.

Sancho had the opportunity of staying with a lucrative new deal but decided to go elsewhere.His decision not Citys.
Anyone else spring to mind ??
You don't think us signing Raheem Sterling, and not having shown any commitment to giving regular time to the development of young players might have played a part in that decision?

You don't think us signing Raheem Sterling, and not having shown any commitment to giving regular time to the development of young players might have played a part in that decision?
How long has Sterling been with us and how old would Sancho have been at the time.
Fucking hell if you`re gonna spout shit at least think about the shit thrown at you for some of your stupid comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.