Txiki Begiristain

Best Squad in England
Best manager in the world , perhaps ever
Best owners in the world
Best training complex in the world
10 trophies in the last 5 years

Yeah, those charlatans need to get out of our club

Remember this, every football fan in England envies us and would love to be in our position

I said in other ways.
Right I'm off. I am unbalanced and deranged, you're damned right. That's what being having a long memory and being alert to it does to a person. I won't pretend that the only way to see things is the positive spin. There are many, many potentially truthful lines out there that we are used to airbrushing on their behalf, because it helps protect our pride and belief. People wanna live that way, fair enough. Doesn't cut it for me.

My heroes are on the pitch. They are the only ones who I will protect in that way.

That summer we signed Boateng, Yaya and Silva all in the same summer seems like a long time ago now. We're regular league winners now and were CL finalists last season, we shouldn't be struggling the way we have recently in the market. Piss poor as far as I'm concerned.
Struggling in the market? We’ve signed the hottest property in English football since Paul Gascogne, missed out on one player we wanted in Kane who hasn’t joined a rival but stay put because he was priced out of a move and passed on an aging superstar who wasn’t a transfer target and wasn’t overly keen on us anyway. Seriously??

Can’t believe some on this thread.
Throwing your toys out of the pram just because the club isn’t willing to sign marquee players at the end of their careers at ridiculous prices.
Moaning about winning nothing already…
Sounding proper raggy.
Have some faith ffs!

Right I'm off. I am unbalanced and deranged, you're damned right. That's what being having a long memory and being alert to it does to a person. I won't pretend that the only way to see things is the positive spin. There are many, many potentially truthful lines out there that we are used to airbrushing on their behalf, because it helps protect our pride and belief. People wanna live that way, fair enough. Doesn't cut it for me.

My heroes are on the pitch. They are the only ones who I will protect in that way.

You sound like you need help mate.

I`m still awaiting your response a to how the Rags hierarchy are running a tighter ship than City "in other ways".
Don`t do a runner if you can`t answer the question just admit you got carried away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.