Txiki Begiristain

he probably learnt that from Txiki and Soriano, they used to be proud of not being the club spending record fees like Pogba, Van Dick, Maguire., 70-80-90m,
but have no issue to spend 50m-60m on like 10 players...

thats why Grealish fee was a surprise, when he really isnt a 100m player. unless he turns out to be as good or better than KDB for us which is against the odds probably.
I think he will justify that fee in his first season

Woodward is a monkey, and absolute fool for Raiola's lies, but he ran a tight ship in many ways we haven't.
Sanchez £500k a week , Pogba about to leave on a free after investing £150m , committing £50m on a 37 year old , four managers spending a billion and wo next to f*ck all , your right Woodward knows his nuts , the monkey. Woodward has overseen HMS Raggy the sinking ship for over a decade and has been an unmitigating disaster as a CEO/Chairman. Its not even up for debate.

I`m still awaiting your response a to how the Rags hierarchy are running a tighter ship than City "in other ways".
Don`t do a runner if you can`t answer the question just admit you got carried away.
Oakie if the shit go another two seasons without a major trophy that ship will sink without a trace

Sanchez £500k a week , Pogba about to leave on a free after investing £150m , committing £50m on a 37 year old , four managers spending a billion and wo next to f*ck all , your right Woodward knows his nuts , the monkey. Woodward has overseen HMS Raggy the sinking ship for over a decade and has been an unmitigating disaster as a CEO/Chairman. Its not even up for debate.

Wouldn’t waste your time with him after saying Woodward runs a tight ship.

Chelsea have Lukaku.

Utd have Cavani and Ronaldo.

We have Torres.

Pep can say is happy but we know he isn't.
Really
How do you know that?
He is that unhappy that he’s batted all those rumours about him leaving in 2 yrs into the long grass at today’s presser.
Must be really miserable if he would consider staying beyond 7 yrs as he intimidated he may do…

Need some calm here Blues.
Right I'm off. I am unbalanced and deranged, you're damned right. That's what being having a long memory and being alert to it does to a person. I won't pretend that the only way to see things is the positive spin. There are many, many potentially truthful lines out there that we are used to airbrushing on their behalf, because it helps protect our pride and belief. People wanna live that way, fair enough. Doesn't cut it for me.

My heroes are on the pitch. They are the only ones who I will protect in that way.
Disagree with a lot you’ve said but things are pretty raw for all Blues after events of the last 4 or 5 days so I think we are all questioning whether we’ve got enough to win trophies this year. If like me you’ve been baiting rag fans about Ronaldo in the last 24hrs I suggest you turn off WhatsApp and stay off Twitter for a while like I will be. Onwards and upwards and keep posting as a good rant now and again is good for the soul. Enjoy the game tomorrow Blues

Txiki has wasted money but it is not completely his fault in that the club has a budget and the current financial regulations aren't in their favour and our rivals are continuing to find loopholes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.