Txiki Begiristain

Shite him and Soriano. Hopefully they leave when Pep's time is here. They've alienated the fanbase with their aloof and untouchable approach. Which shouldn't be the case with the club going through their most successful period ever on the pitch.

These guys couldn't finish their dinner, never mind a transfer deal. Happy to spend 40 odd million on shit time and time again though. The last midfield or attacking player worth their cash was Kevin De Bruyne, 6 years ago.

We’ve dominated English football for the last 4 years. Yes he’s made mistakes and he’s not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it could be worse. Some absolute wet wipes in our fan base these days, scriking because we’re not guaranteed to win the league this year. We still might win it though.

You sound like you need help mate.
I'm not your mate nobhead. But thanks for the concern. I'm having a good evening, hope you are too etc.
I`m still awaiting your response a to how the Rags hierarchy are running a tighter ship than City "in other ways".
Don`t do a runner if you can`t answer the question just admit you got carried away.
I'll leave whenever I like! To say I owe you nothing would be stating bleeding obvious in an open forum in a free country.

Your reading comprehension - and both of yours' hysteria over my mental state is not my problem.

I'd be more likely to talk if you and others hadn't attempted to 'but whatabout' straight onto Woodward and the rags, whilst at the same time saying it was because I couldn't handle Ronaldo signing for them. It really, truly isn't. Him being there is not an issue. I've not made not one single jab or boast at a rag the whole time. For one thing, I know more than well enough that it is never over until the fat lady sings. For another, not living in Manchester, I don't give a fuck.

My neighbour is a fucking idiot Utd fan. I ignore him with every fibre in my body. Because he kills brain cells when he opens his mouth. His idea of a laugh is bantering a five year old about their Arsenal top. 'Arsenal? Never heard of them.' Kid had no idea what he was talking about.

Why bate people someone like that. I'll slide off and do something else. Anyone who is not an idiot I fancy joshin about with, first thought is - don't brag stupidly.

Brag about trophies and style of play. Brag about the spirit the team shows. Brag about a signing that's not even complete? Asking for trouble. Playing with fire. Missing the point - there's more to us than that. And it has fuck all to do with that lot, or their players.

I am upset. Very upset. Because I feel they used me. Dropping that story right as the Mendy news broke. I feel like an idiot for spending any time wondering about signings. I am an idiot. A monkey. I will follow the news I want to hear. They proved it. They literally proved to me that I am an idiot. Leaves me in a mess. On a night when the only real desirable reaction for a human being is to think quietly about other things, I was sat there goofing in the transfer forum.

Cheap. Very fucking cheap. And transparent. Use me and I'll remember it. I'll tell you there was one other time I knew this was going on with this lot, and I never quite forgave them that, either.

They are manipulative little shits. They look so far down their nose at us we might as well be insects. You wanna do their PR for them, who am I to tell you what's important to you. Me - nah. Fuck em. We were here before they were. We'll be here when they're gone.

Barca turned out to be a manipulative hornet's nest over the years - can't forget things like Pique's photo with Ibra. These tactics became normalised, weaponised. And lead to the utter scandal and meltdown that you've seeen this summer.

City deserve better than that. I knew it at the start.

It. Is. Unethical.

It. Is. Bad. For. The. Club.

Short term, underhanded fixes, for complete fuck ups, designed only to save weak managers from situations they weren't clever enough to avoid in the first place, and to save them from embarrassment and realistic criticism they would face if they were more honest.

Pathetic.

Anyway, I made my original points fairly clearly. So much for 'going over the top', I feel they need to be said, and I'm not the only one. You wanna talk about Utd, or something else, find someone who is interested.

Have a good friday. And have a moan sometime. Let go. You'll live longer.

And the world won't end, I promise!

Who signed KDB, Dias, Walker, Sterling, Stones, Dinho?

Every year we get this thread from entitled people where every player should be playing for us

Sacking people is going too far but questions need to be asked. The succession plan was crap with all eggs in one basket which did not work out
I get that but when you're at our level there's not too many baskets to share your eggs around. It's the doom and gloom and the look at all these other clubs with their wonderful transfer strategies that gets my back up.

Imagine what some of these lot will be like when the club goes through a rough spell and don't win anything for a few years. Man some on here will spontaneously combust I reckon.

I'm not your mate nobhead. But thanks for the concern. I'm having a good evening, hope you are too etc.

I'll leave whenever I like! To say I owe you nothing would be stating bleeding obvious in an open forum in a free country.

Your reading comprehension - and both of yours' hysteria over my mental state is not my problem.

I'd be more likely to talk if you and others hadn't attempted to 'but whatabout' straight onto Woodward and the rags, whilst at the same time saying it was because I couldn't handle Ronaldo signing for them. It really, truly isn't. Him being there is not an issue. I've not made not one single jab or boast at a rag the whole time. For one thing, I know more than well enough that it is never over until the fat lady sings. For another, not living in Manchester, I don't give a fuck.

My neighbour is a fucking idiot Utd fan. I ignore him with every fibre in my body. Because he kills brain cells when he opens his mouth. His idea of a laugh is bantering a five year old about their Arsenal top. 'Arsenal? Never heard of them.' Kid had no idea what he was talking about.

Why bate people someone like that. I'll slide off and do something else. Anyone who is not an idiot I fancy joshin about with, first thought is - don't brag stupidly.

Brag about trophies and style of play. Brag about the spirit the team shows. Brag about a signing that's not even complete? Asking for trouble. Playing with fire. Missing the point - there's more to us than that. And it has fuck all to do with that lot, or their players.

I am upset. Very upset. Because I feel they used me. Dropping that story right as the Mendy news broke. I feel like an idiot for spending any time wondering about signings. I am an idiot. A monkey. I will follow the news I want to hear. They proved it. They literally proved to me that I am an idiot. Leaves me in a mess. On a night when the only real desirable reaction for a human being is to think quietly about other things, I was sat there goofing in the transfer forum.

Cheap. Very fucking cheap. And transparent. Use me and I'll remember it. I'll tell you there was one other time I knew this was going on with this lot, and I never quite forgave them that, either.

They are manipulative little shits. They look so far down their nose at us we might as well be insects. You wanna do their PR for them, who am I to tell you what's important to you. Me - nah. Fuck em. We were here before they were. We'll be here when they're gone.

Barca turned out to be a manipulative hornet's nest over the years - can't forget things like Pique's photo with Ibra. These tactics became normalised, weaponised. And lead to the utter scandal and meltdown that you've seeen this summer.

City deserve better than that. I knew it at the start.

It. Is. Unethical.

It. Is. Bad. For. The. Club.

Short term, underhanded fixes, for complete fuck ups, designed only to save weak managers from situations they weren't clever enough to avoid in the first place, and to save them from embarrassment and realistic criticism they would face if they were more honest.

Pathetic.

Anyway, I made my original points fairly clearly. So much for 'going over the top', I feel they need to be said, and I'm not the only one. You wanna talk about Utd, or something else, find someone who is interested.

Have a good friday. And have a moan sometime. Let go. You'll live longer.

And the world won't end, I promise!
Wow.

I get that but when you're at our level there's not too many baskets to share your eggs around. It's the doom and gloom and the look at all these other clubs with their wonderful transfer strategies that gets my back up.
It does feel doom and gloom I suppose because all seems to have happened at once, coupled with KDB, Phil out, losing to Spurs and at this minute Chelsea looking v. strong plus the rag wankfest.
But nevertheless, given Pep is likely gone in 1 year (his last one will be weird) and his successor won’t be as good - then who will be the striker that fronts the team up for several years? Like Kun did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.