Txiki Begiristain

It’s a great point that. Yes appointing Pep at City was a no brainier but to appoint him at Barca was an incredibly brave move for his career personally. Shows the strength in his convictions.
Everyone likes to think they'd be hiring Pep in 2008, 99% people would have been hiring Mourinho. With Mourinho you would have been guaranteed a few trophies and if it went wrong you could say "we hired the best man for the job". If Pep had gone wrong it would have ended his career.

A toast to the man who wouldn’t be bullied into paying £62m for that shit haired poor man’s Garrido.

Some should hang their heads in shame at the slander they give Txiki, has always played it patient and delivered for the needs of our team, whether in the short or medium term, won’t be bullied and was instrumental in getting Pep to the club… & keeping him here.

Keep on.

A toast to the man who wouldn’t be bullied into paying £62m for that shit haired poor man’s Garrido.

Some should hang their heads in shame at the slander they give Txiki, has always played it patient and delivered for the needs of our team, whether in the short or medium term, won’t be bullied and was instrumental in getting Pep to the club… & keeping him here.

Keep on.
Afternoon Txiki hope you are well, any news on the new left back? I promise I will keep it to myself.

If you ever need reminding, the start of this thread is yet another great illustration of the utter and total ignorant bollocks talked on football forums.
He should only be knighted when he closes out a transfer.

Roll on a month and he needs sacking again for not spending £60m on a fullback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.