Txiki Begiristain

It is difficult to understand how we bought Moreno, Nolito, jesus, Sane, Gundogan, Zinchenko in the summer all offensive players and only Stones as a defender.

Kompanys injury problems are well known as well as the age profile of Sagna, Zabba, Clichy.

The squad is completely imbalanced and at the minute, due to Kompanys recurring injury and a suspension Stones (who struggled to get in Evertons team last year) is our only recognised Centre half.

@oakiecokie, remember when you called me a 'rag' and a 'WUM' when I said I was concerned about our alarming lack of balance in the squad?
Looked good today didn't it?

Two £40 million wingers on the bench and a load of old fullbacks playing out of position.

Said from the start, Txiki has bought some fantastic talents, responsible for appointing a great manager, probably the best but what's the point if he's got to spend 2 years sorting out the squad?

I was concerned with having a load of ageing pros at the end of their City careers at the start of the season and still am now.

It was Pellegrini's fault for two years, who's at fault now?

Don't forget the subsidised wages for Bony and Mangala. Mangala alone will cost the club 80m if we can't offload.
Delph getting also decent wages despite never playing... Fernando 12m (big amount for a do nothing player), Otamendi 28m...

I would love to know where would be if Cook was still in charge.

Ithink he would have done a much better job.

Bring back Mancini and Cook.
One of the best transfer windows during those years.
If this barsa team had arrived in 2008, we wouldn't even have won those 2 titles.

If he worked as a recruitment consultant for a large multi national company he would currently be flipping burgers at Macy's d's. Fortunately for him in football you can get away with being pretty crap at your job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.