Type "Manchester United" in Google...

I can only guess what this was referring to ;o| but the top story now is Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson walks out of Benfica press conference insisting 'we're not struggling' :o))

I was so impressed with this Bluemoon forum, the clean layout of the forum and the sophistication and literacy of the contributors, that I thought I'd look today to see what the United forums are like. Pants is, I think, the word for what I saw. I was wondering whether it would be in bad taste to post a link to one forum's pre-derby and in-game thread, then I thought no one has to follow the link...

You can pick it up around here http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/matchday/39725-pl-md9-manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-16.html or start with all the arrogance at the beginning to see the full depth of the fall into despair!

HorshamBlue said:
I can only guess what this was referring to ;o| but the top story now is Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson walks out of Benfica press conference insisting 'we're not struggling' :o))

I was so impressed with this Bluemoon forum, the clean layout of the forum and the sophistication and literacy of the contributors, that I thought I'd look today to see what the United forums are like. Pants is, I think, the word for what I saw. I was wondering whether it would be in bad taste to post a link to one forum's pre-derby and in-game thread, then I thought no one has to follow the link...

You can pick it up around here http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/matchday/39725-pl-md9-manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-16.html or start with all the arrogance at the beginning to see the full depth of the fall into despair!

Cheers mate. This has cheered me up after last night and the shit day I am having today

Comedy Gold

23-10-2011 13:55 PM #312
MikeyM
Big Daddy
Aldershot born and bred - but when it comes to football I'm a Red.
Daytrippers have gone quiet. We need MORE atmosphere now - come on, put down the Prawn sandwiches and get behind the boys - the Stretford End can't do it alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.