Typical City...No, the good way

Two and half years ago my niece was in Christie's with terminal luechemia. The staff offered her a trip to Old Trafford she replied that's no good to me I'm a blue. Three days later she received an email from Vincent Kompany inviting her and nine guests to attend the Swansea match in s private box as guests of Vinny's and the club. Sadly Emily is no longer with us but Vinny and the club gave her one of the most wonderful day s of her life.

Two and half years ago my niece was in Christie's with terminal luechemia. The staff offered her a trip to Old Trafford she replied that's no good to me I'm a blue. Three days later she received an email from Vincent Kompany inviting her and nine guests to attend the Swansea match in s private box as guests of Vinny's and the club. Sadly Emily is no longer with us but Vinny and the club gave her one of the most wonderful day s of her life.
Had a little cry for you after reading that. I Know how close we came to an horror story like yours. XX

Sorry for your loss, most of us haven’t a clue what goes on behind the scenes at City with heart tugging stories like these and our club help out when it’s possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.