Typical

turts

Drove down to the stadium today to pick up a ticket for my mate who is coming over from Ireland for the weekend. Wanted to buy 2 tickets for sundays game, one on my city card and one single for my mate. Couldn't believe it when i was told at the ticket office that i couldn't buy my mate one until tomorrow when they go on open sale. Surely common sense tells you that it is not going to be anywhere near a sell out. After recent poor gates really dissapointed that city are making it hard work to get hold of tickets.

turts said:
Drove down to the stadium today to pick up a ticket for my mate who is coming over from Ireland for the weekend. Wanted to buy 2 tickets for sundays game, one on my city card and one single for my mate. Couldn't believe it when i was told at the ticket office that i couldn't buy my mate one until tomorrow when they go on open sale. Surely common sense tells you that it is not going to be anywhere near a sell out. After recent poor gates really dissapointed that city are making it hard work to get hold of tickets.

its probably just the prick behind the glass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.