Tyrese Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyIreland

According to ESPN,this very exciting,and prolific,16 yr old striker has turned down the offer of a deal with us.

This doesn't come as a surprise,if true.....as his recent tweets have intimated a level of disillusionment imo.

I just hope this isn't the beginning of a trend.

For me I am only interested in players who want to play for the club. This sort of thing happens all the time. Promising players are targeted by other clubs and their heads are turned. We have done it ourselves. It's always going to happen until they sign that first scholarship contract.

Yep, looks like we were right then and his tweets did give the game away.

It's a shame but sounds like he wants assurances without earning a place himself.

We have so many attacking players with great potential that it's inevitable we will lose a few of them along the way.

I think Nmecha would stay ahead of him anyway.

Yep, looks like we were right then and his tweets did give the game away.

It's a shame but sounds like he wants assurances without earning a place himself.

We have so many attacking players with great potential that it's inevitable we will lose a few of them along the way.

I think Nmecha would stay ahead of him anyway.
Been really impressed with Nmecha's development this season' he looks to be our next attacker and overtaking the likes of Ambrose
Hope Campbell does stay but if he moves on let's hope he doesn't become another Devante

According to ESPN,this very exciting,and prolific,16 yr old striker has turned down the offer of a deal with us.

This doesn't come as a surprise,if true.....as his recent tweets have intimated a level of disillusionment imo.

I just hope this isn't the beginning of a trend.

Hopefully if we can just see out this season without losing too many, it will be kept down to a minimum in the future.

I still hope that some of the older kids who have stood still under the present manager can have their spark reignited by Pep & then everything will look totally different to those in the lower age groups.

If he really thinks that there's no hope of making it at City when he's still not long turned 16 then I'd say don't let the door hit you on the way out. Of course that's if the media are correct...

If it is true then a path to the 1st team is not going to be his top reason for turning down a scholarship, money will come into it before then.

For me I am only interested in players who want to play for the club. This sort of thing happens all the time. Promising players are targeted by other clubs and their heads are turned. We have done it ourselves. It's always going to happen until they sign that first scholarship contract.
Spot on IMO. He could be using this as a tool to get more money similarly to when Musonda was linked with us at the same time last year, but if not then let him go. His loss.

can't really blame him. City so far failed to blend in youngster in the 1st team.
except Nacho, who rarely play when Bony is fit. even when his match stats are better.
Ronny Lopes, Karim Rekik, Dennis Suarez, Fofana, Ntcham, Roberts, Denayer, Evans.
all the prospects has been sold or off for a seasons long loan.
without getting enough playing opportunity for the 1st team. even as a squad/backup player.
U21 don't have to register and not included in 25 registered players.
so they can always have an opportunity to get their playing time in any match, especially cup games.

i blame the management and Pellegrini.

can't really blame him. City so far failed to blend in youngster in the 1st team.
except Nacho, who rarely play when Bony is fit. even when his match stats are better.
Ronny Lopes, Karim Rekik, Dennis Suarez, Roberts, Denayer, Evans.
all the prospects has been sold or off for a seasons long loan.
without getting enough playing opportunity for the 1st team. even as a squad/backup player.
U21 don't have to register and not included in 25 registered players.
so they can always have an opportunity to get their playing time in any match, especially cup games.

i blame the management and Pellegrini.
Lopes, Rekik, Suarez and Evans are really pulling up trees aren't they
Whilst the others have loans at CL clubs to aid their development.
Perhaps you should follow their lead in the brain department?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.