Tyrick Mitchell

leo_city

Team supported
Manchester City
Rumours are his contract is up in summer, but Palace pages on twitter state he's got more time on it.

Either way, his performances have been fairly impressive this season in an otherwise struggling Palace team. He's quite swift, can really put in a tackle, and is decent on the ball. I doubt he'll cost too much either, plus obviously homegrown. Would like for us to try for him.

Rumours are his contract is up in summer, but Palace pages on twitter state he's got more time on it.

Either way, his performances have been fairly impressive this season in an otherwise struggling Palace team. He's quite swift, can really put in a tackle, and is decent on the ball. I doubt he'll cost too much either, plus obviously homegrown. Would like for us to try for him.
How can you have rumours about a contract date :)

FIFA 21 say his contract is up, they are usually quite accurate as it is updated by the fans, the little i have seen of him his football seems poor but mobility good, you never know City`s scouts might have seen something worth a punt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.