Tyson Fury: the gypsy king

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
Did anyone watch this last night ?

I dont really follow boxing but I do know who he is, my son wanted to watch so we did. I thought he came over fairly well, seems to have a few mental health problems, when he isnt in the ring. I can only go by the tv programme on him or is he another Ferdinand ?

One thing for sure he seemed abit of a funny character but I wouldnt want to live next door to him :)

Did anyone watch this last night ?

I dont really follow boxing but I do know who he is, my son wanted to watch so we did. I thought he came over fairly well, seems to have a few mental health problems, when he isnt in the ring. I can only go by the tv programme on him or is he another Ferdinand ?

One thing for sure he seemed abit of a funny character but I wouldnt want to live next door to him :)
Yeah imagine the Mrs sending you round to tell him to turn the music down lol.

I've always thought he's a prat. He tries to be humorous and edgy and wild, he just comes across as a bit of a knob, he's like Colin the office bore in the fast show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always thought he's a prat. He tries to be humorous and edgy and wild, he just comes across as a bit of a knob, he's like Colin the office bore in the fast show.

He has some pretty nasty views - he plays up a bit to avoid any serious discussion where the more you hear him talk the less you would like him.

He’s been brought up like a gypsy so he will make or will have made racist, sexist and homophobic comments but I think at the heart of it he’s not a bad bloke just a big daft lump, I’m not actually keen on his fights as I find them quite boring in the main but his heart and courage is second to non
Very honest and vocal on his mental struggles and feel a lot of young men will have followed his lead as it’s removing the Stigma of mental health

Never used to like him , but thought he’s come across ok last two times I’ve seen him on the tele

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.