Tyson Fury: the gypsy king

I like him, even if he is a rag. I’m currently reading his autobiography which is a really good read. He suffers with his mental health but he’s doing his bit to make it something that people, and blokes in particular, can talk about.

I enjoyed the programme, I have a lot of sympathy for people with genuine mental health problems.

He was robbed in that fight, how he got up from the canvas I'll never know.

Anyone that takes drugs to enhance their abilities in the chosen sport loses all respect from me, Maradona, Ferdinand, Tyson and just about every $ky cyclist all cheated, how do we know they are not cheating now and have merely found a way to beat they system ?

I have forgiven him for being a rag, i used to think he was an absolute prick, I was wrong.

Top fella, a much better boxer than he has been given credit for, and to see the state he was in to come back and absolutely rule Wilder twice has be respected more so when you consider his mental issues, brilliant effort.

I sincerly hopes he knock Joshua spark out if there is any truth to the stuff he has supposed to have said. If thats a load of bollocks then I look forward to the fight and may the best man win.

He has said some awful things but instinct is to like the guy. He apologised live on TV.

Hope to attend one of those fights v Joshua. Assume either get a rematch? Wembley? Cardiff?

I have forgiven him for being a rag, i used to think he was an absolute prick, I was wrong.

Top fella, a much better boxer than he has been given credit for, and to see the state he was in to come back and absolutely rule Wilder twice has be respected more so when you consider his mental issues, brilliant effort.

I sincerly hopes he knock Joshua spark out if there is any truth to the stuff he has supposed to have said. If thats a load of bollocks then I look forward to the fight and may the best man win.

what’s he meant to have said?

what’s he meant to have said?

Some stuff about only buying from black shops and there were some ropey texts where he was somewhat racist when quoting the superior black race. I do find it hard to believe from AJ so if anyone could kindly post any links to debunk this as bollocks would be much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.