U12 Junior Footballers Wanted (Stockport) - School year 7

blue ranger

I am the manager of an u12 football team, we play in div 1 of Stockport metro jfl it's a good standard. We are looking for a centreback, if interested in trial inbox me for more info. The players should be in year 7 now, I.e. First year of high school.

What day and where do you play?

I know a Y6 lad who might be interested if that is any good to you? - he is captain of my school football team and is a good player. He plays for a team already though so will depend on when they play and when you do.

He plays centre back or centre mid

AntonDonJuan has the mental age of an 11, would he count?

I can vouch for his footballing ability too, i can guarantee he'll make any U12 look like the finished article.

Hijacking the thread but on a similar note I'm looking for under 13's players for next year in south cheshire - northwich way. In the first division but need a couple.Pm me.

My name is Selim samer I'm am 11 years and 7 months and I'm also egyptianb , I was born on the year 2000 march 23, I play as a forward and last year I got elected as the striker of the 6th of October county U98 (born on 1998) and I was hoping if the were any entry trials for my position, I got interested after you posted the centerback offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.