U14s national champions again

boothy_

Fantastic achievement from the young blues to win this again after winning the u13 tournament last year. They beat chelsea in the final 3-2 and i think they were unbeaten throughout the tounament

Remember Phil Foden ?

http://www.reddishvulcans.com/news_item.asp?NewsID=389

4 VULCANS TORNADOS & JETS U8's SIGN PREMIERSHIP FORMS FOR MAN CITY FC !

Vulcans leading junior coach Steve Williams is looking to recruit new players for next season, as four of his table topping squad have put pen to paper for leading Premiership club Manchester City.

Vulcans Tornados & Jets who play in the Reddish & District League have completed an amazing year. The youngsters in their first season have been victorious in winning the U8's League & Cup, Curzon Ashton Christmas Trophy and the Wales International Cup.

Left to right are: Diego Lattie: This is the man folks...Outstanding, Exciting, Infuriating, Watch out for that No10 shirt ! George Piggott: Goalkeeper mature beyond his years. Fine prospect. Phil Foden : Remember the name...balance & a left foot like you can't believe. Mace Goodridge: Outstanding midfielder who has everything.

Good Luck Boys From All At Vulcans !

signed 2008.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bresciacalcio.it/settore-giovanile/news-settore-giovanile/1264-i-giovanissimi-99-trionfano-al-memorial-guido-settembrino.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bresciacalcio.it/settore-gio ... brino.html</a>

last yr, report.

Comment: opening match between Brescia prestige of Cade and England's Manchester City.
They are guests to dominate the first half of the race proving more effective in attack due to the quality of their number 10 Foden, author of plays fine. At 7 'comes the first good opportunity for Manchester: 1:00 to 2:00 at the boundary between Beerman and Carleton leading to the shooting but the latter Party, attentive, locks in two stages.
The Brescia of Mr. Cade struggling to emerge from his own half, suffering raids attackers avversarsi. 25 'Foden is still looking for the opening goal but his shot lacks precision.
The regulation time ends at 0-0 and so it goes to penalties: Fiesta para two penalty Tappeiner and realizes the decisive penalty which marks the victory of the hosts.

Brescia-Manchester City 2-0 d.c.r. (0-0 nei tempi regolamentari)

BRESCIA: Festa, Quaresmini, Baiocco, Zanotti, Ronchi, Ferrari, Ari, Tappeiner (30' p.t. Venturelli), Pellegrini (25' p.t. Verde), Barezzani (25' p.t. Cavalli), Galante.
Non utilizzati: Peroni, Savoldi, Baronio, Pasqua, Ambrosi, Magri, Toriello.
Allenatore: Cadei.

MANCHESTER CITY: Hilton, Manuel, Latibeaud, Francis, Beerman, Pozo (15' p.t. Nmecha), Ogunby (15' p.t. Walsh) , Diallo, Bolton, Foden, Carleton.
Non utilizzati: Goodridge.
Allenatore: Wilcox.

Maybe Foden play for U'14s national champions ?

BlueDejong said:
Remember Phil Foden ?

Going of this photo from 2008 (he's 3rd from the left) :-

rhimwm.jpg

and here in the latest all conquering U14s (front row, 2nd from the left) :-

9r0nxd.jpg

I'd say yes, that's the lad.

Edit :- looking at those photos is that Diego Lattie (1st in line in the 2008 photo and back row left side for the U14s) ?
Maybe (although I'm less sure) Mace Goodridge (4th in line in the 2008 photo and middle row 2nd left for the U14s) ?<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:44 pm --<br /><br />So if this is the U13s winning team from last year who have moved on a year and now won the U14s what's happened to last years U14s winning team? Is there an U15s team and tournaments or are they put in the U16s pool?

ColinLee said:
BlueDejong said:
Remember Phil Foden ?

Going of this photo from 2008 (he's 3rd from the left) :-

rhimwm.jpg

and here in the latest all conquering U14s (front row, 2nd from the left) :-

9r0nxd.jpg

I'd say yes, that's the lad.

Edit :- looking at those photos is that Diego Lattie (1st in line in the 2008 photo and back row left side for the U14s) ?
Maybe (although I'm less sure) Mace Goodridge (4th in line in the 2008 photo and middle row 2nd left for the U14s) ?

-- Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:44 pm --

So if this is the U13s winning team from last year who have moved on a year and now won the U14s what's happened to last years U14s winning team? Is there an U15s team and tournaments or are they put in the U16s pool?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Academy-news/2013/January/City-u14s-clinch-National-Premier-League-title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Academy-news ... ague-title</a>

Yeah, Will Patching, Demaco DeHuaney, etc...play for U15's and U16's

And you know Tom Bashiru ? He linked with Rags, Dippers.... Tom play for U15's

yeah Tom is on the second row on the far right.

Edit: to the earlier post phil foden is bottom row far right

boothy_ said:

Ahh, I had him down as bottom row, 2nd left but I can maybe see him now. They're quite similar ignoring the hair colour, do you know who bottom row, 2nd left is? Are they related by any chance or just look similar?

Edit :- is the goalie the same in both pictures? If so it looks like all 4 are still together which is cool.

ColinLee said:
boothy_ said:

Ahh, I had him down as bottom row, 2nd left but I can maybe see him now. They're quite similar ignoring the hair colour, do you know who bottom row, 2nd left is? Are they related by any chance or just look similar?

Edit :- is the goalie the same in both pictures? If so it looks like all 4 are still together which is cool.

Not sure on his name to be honest, but i dont think they are related. No i dont think the goal keeper is still at city but still to have three players still together from the same local side from U8s to U14s is pretty amazing. Especially when it is such a strong age group

boothy_ said:
ColinLee said:
boothy_ said:

Not sure on his name to be honest, but i dont think they are related. No i dont think the goal keeper is still at city but still to have three players still together from the same local side from U8s to U14s is pretty amazing. Especially when it is such a strong age group

Watched the George Glendon video on the one to watch series and he and George Evans have played at every level from u8's to u21's. Both of them played together at Parrs Wood before joining City

Premier League ‏@premierleague 3m
The @MCFC Under-14s team won their second National Premier League title in a row last weekend <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/MCFCu14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/MCFCu14</a> pic.twitter.com/SNE9GAuHQk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.