u16 2016/17

SlimShadyRus

I bet we'll have more reasons to speak about this set-up throughout the season.

They're in Austria now, starting their 3 days campaign at Next Generation u16 Trophy at RedBull Saltzburg academy tomorrow.

Does anyone know whether players born in 2000 are going there or not?

Apparently, Jadon Sancho won player of the tournament there last year. So did Manu in 2013.

Damn shame there's no streaming or highlights shown. It looks like Bobby Duncan started off as he finished last season, I think he hit 50 goals last season which gives him a target ;)

Won 17 -16 on penalties in quarter final.
That score line might be a mistake surely

Won 17 -16 on penalties in quarter final.
That score line might be a mistake surely
I read it as 19:18 to City with Bobby Duncan sent off for abusing the ref (maybe, the translation isn't great). That's a lot of penalties.

Edit: damn, only just noticed that they have an English option. It was 19:18 on penalties.

2nd Edit: actually I think they added the 1-1 score at the end of normal time to the pens so it must have been 'just' 18-17 in pens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our U13's & U14's both played Crewe's equivalents yesterday and the U15's & U16's both played Newcastle's equivalents on Saturday. All four of our teams scored 7 goals each, unstoppable.

Our U13's & U14's both played Crewe's equivalents yesterday and the U15's & U16's both played Newcastle's equivalents on Saturday. All four of our teams scored 7 goals each, unstoppable.

Not to mention our u18s bagging 7 against Liverpool the other weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.