U17 UEFA European Championship: 03/05- 19/05

Is Curtis Anderson not better than that other GK?

Not convinced Latibeaudiere coming in at right back was a good idea either. We should have kept the same back four.

We are producing better individuals in this country but our management lacks way behind the likes of Spain and Germany.

Is Curtis Anderson not better than that other GK?

Not convinced Latibeaudiere coming in at right back was a good idea either. We should have kept the same back four.

Where does he normally play? The kindest way I can think of putting it is that he looked quite an awkward player, not a naturel (and that was before his penalty),

I thought, with the exception of Foden, they were doing very little to help the defence. The other 2 didn't seem to have any interested in getting back or doing any defensive work.

Agreed they weren't doing much but I thought that even when he was losing it Sancho was occupying a couple of players and the Chelsea lad was putting it about. Sancho, I felt was a bit lazy without the ball.

SHAFTING. The coach deserves to never coach this team again. 16 year olds andhe wants to waste time by subbing with 30 sacs to go.

I wanted them to equalise as I hate that tactic. Then I really felt sorry for the kids. They should add on 2 mins for every sub in added time. Sancho slowly walking off already been taught to do this at such an early age.

Foden is class. COOPER should follow dad into reffing.

Agreed they weren't doing much but I thought that even when he was losing it Sancho was occupying a couple of players and the Chelsea lad was putting it about. Sancho, I felt was a bit lazy without the ball.

Yeah not seen a lot of him but if he wants to impress Pep he needs to do a lot more off the ball. So much natural talent though.

The management of those last 5 minutes was a farce. The kids were handling them. Then we started breaking up play, lost our cohesion and payed the price. The coach failed those kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.