U17 WC Final England v Spain 28th 1530 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Trevor Sinclair on BBC pretty much spent the whole match bigging up Foden

From BBC Sport website:

"Foden looked assured on the ball, completing a mature performance with skill and technique usually associated with England's South American opponents in the semi-final.

"His balance, his ability to go either right or left is absolutely brilliant to see in a young player," former England winger Trevor Sinclair told BBC Sport.

It was the Stockport-born wide man's low ball across the box that allowed Brewster to put the game beyond Brazil with his third, showing the sort of composure that has caught Guardiola's eye".

Well done to the lads but most of all to our City boys....couldnt see the game as i am in work, but I have read that Foden was outstanding again,And i believe he did a cruyff turn and took at the Brazil boys in a move which led to a goal

Well done to the lads but most of all to our City boys....couldnt see the game as i am in work, but I have read that Foden was outstanding again,And i believe he did a cruyff turn and took at the Brazil boys in a move which led to a goal

He did for the third goal, left a couple of Brazilian's for dead and slid a perfect ball to the winger who put it on a plate for Brewster.

This Mali team are very mature physically

Nigeria are the most successful nation at this U17 World Cup, even Ghana have won it twice.

U17 level is very hard to predict I find when it comes to predicting future top talent as all the boys are at different stages of physical development.

I reckon a physically dominant, decent defensive side who are very good at set pieces could go very far at this level.

Whoever England get in the final it will be tough. This Spain side are a very good technical team from what I saw in the Euro's in the spring/summer.

Spain in control in the 2nd semi - 2-0 at half time. Looks like a repeat of the Euros final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.