U18 & EDS Match Reports

It could have been 10

We used to in the past get regular match reports from the likes of twosips & Nelly's Left Foot. I realise that this may be difficult in the present Covid climate. I assume they will limit the numbers attending games & just restrict it to parents & families of the players & agents. It would be nice though if any of the posters on here do manage to get in & watch games if they could give us match reports, team line-ups, outstanding players, ones to watch out for etc.

This was one of my bluemoon highlights. It felt like you were getting to know about the up and comers now we just see glimpses and then all we hear after that is that they're off.

Tbf, the entire team played really well. Gyabi had glimpses of brilliance. Larios did seem to struggle a bit especially early in the game. He did get better as City grew in to the game.
Completely agree,they all played well, was just giving an opinion of the 2 who impressed me most.

Stand out players for me were Hamilton, Borges and Lavia.

There were bits and pieces from Gyabi that I liked but he hangs onto the ball too long for me.

Sodje obviously picked up a hat trick but his all round play was quite average. Seems like a fox in the box type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.