U18 & EDS Match Reports

3-2 to Newcastle at FT. Just need to win the remaining 3 games to win the U18s PL league North.

Edit: Palace are leading the Southern league by 3 points over Fulham but Fulham have a game in hand and far better goal difference. Only 1 game left for Palace.

Today’s semi final performance made me want to see more young players on the bench or starting. We lacked any energy and passion until foden came on. Something we would get with Palmer or Doyle

Made the same point in the Foden thread. There need to be avenues open for 2-3 young players next season, because some of the squad players are simply making up the numbers.

Today’s semi final performance made me want to see more young players on the bench or starting. We lacked any energy and passion until foden came on. Something we would get with Palmer or Doyle

If Aguero and De Bruyne are injured for Villa there’s absolutely no reason not to have Palmer on the bench. No doubt Pep will just stick Garcia and Ake on there instead.

i agree, these kids have quality and hunger, they will give their all. its not a coincidence that peps idol bielsa did the best job of his career with young lads from newells cantera. They could press and run for hours and left it all on the pitch for their manager

The kids have their own league to win and play at 4pm on Friday away at West Ham. I think we could maybe take one or two of them - say Delap and Palmer to Villa. If they do not play then they should be good for Friday. If they do the McAtee and Nmecha could start for the EDS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.