U18 & EDS Match Reports

I think there's the problem I'm guessing at, assuming KDB and Bernardo have a few more years with us, and Foden has established himself, Palmer seems next in line for a crack at it if he's succesful what sort of opportunity does that leave Mcatee. It sounds like Doyle could play deeper so maybe that's to his advantage.
McAtee is 18 and just breaking in at U23 level. He will have a year with the EDS but, at his current rate of progress, I would be expecting him to be training with the first team next year. I absolutely expect that he could make it with us and yes, by that stage KDB may well be looking to move on. There is nobody in world football who plays like KDB so that will be another big transition but how fantastic would it be to have Palmer, Foden, Doyle, McAtee and Delap in and around the first team?

I was looking forward to the UEFA Youth league starting next week as it would be a chance to see more of Delap, Palmer, Braaf, THB and Doyle. However I was told last night that the Youth League will be a different format this year because of the pandemic. It will be a 64 club competition beginning in March and it will be one off knock out games. Can anybody out there confirm that this is true ?

I was looking forward to the UEFA Youth league starting next week as it would be a chance to see more of Delap, Palmer, Braaf, THB and Doyle. However I was told last night that the Youth League will be a different format this year because of the pandemic. It will be a 64 club competition beginning in March and it will be one off knock out games. Can anybody out there confirm that this is true ?
Can't say I'd given the CL Youth League a thought myself but you've managed to post every single detail presently known about it ;)

After the 2-7 demolition of Liverpool @ EDS level we're currently 3-0 up to Sunderland @ U18s, 2 for Sodje, 1 for Hamilton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.