U18 Play off final Sat 17th May

MCFCReserves&Academy ‏@MCFC_EDS_ACAD 1m
56 mins Goal!!! 1-0 #EFC

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 14s
55. Goal for Everton. O'Brien does well to stop an earlier strike but Charsley catches the ball on the rebound and hits it high into the net

Same old story for City Academy..

Obviously did not watch the match but I feel gutted for our lads and our academy at the older levels in general this season as they all seemed to fail at the very end.

Good season for both the U18s and EDS though, especially the EDS considering where the were before Vieira took over and I think the general consensus is that we have a good set of players in both groups here and maybe one or two will be seen in the senior team in a few years time.

BlueDejong said:
56 mins Goal!!! 1-0 #EFC

55. Goal for Everton. O'Brien does well to stop an earlier strike but Charsley catches the ball on the rebound and hits it high into the net

Yep,reaching a final...... playing some fantastic individual and team football in doing so.

Superb season by the kids,well done all.

FantasyIreland said:
BlueDejong said:
56 mins Goal!!! 1-0 #EFC

Yep,reaching a final...... playing some fantastic individual and team football in doing so.

+1

And with a lot less sarcasm then I could have managed ;)

FantasyIreland said:
BlueDejong said:
56 mins Goal!!! 1-0 #EFC

This season has been a wonderful season for the Academy. I think I'm right in saying that every single age group down to the U12 has either won their national championship or been in the semis/final for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.