U18s vs Derby (1200hrs free stream p1)

Why has Richards been demoted to the U18’s? Pretty sure he’s been playing EDS football for most of the season.
Because Nmecha, Doyle and Bernabe is playing in the same position, and they`re all better than him

Didnt get opportunity to watch but it sounds like it was very much the cliche game of two halves.....anyone impress?

Didnt get opportunity to watch but it sounds like it was very much the cliche game of two halves.....anyone impress?
Only watched the second half, but Knight looked great before he was subbed off. Bazunu was incredibly calm on the ball, looked like another Ederson in the making. Not many special performances really

Only watched the second half, but Knight looked great before he was subbed off. Bazunu was incredibly calm on the ball, looked like another Ederson in the making. Not many special performances really
Thanks pal,glad to see Knight playing given the recent injury scare - he'll be vital in the final.

Thanks pal,glad to see Knight playing given the recent injury scare - he'll be vital in the final.
He definitely will. Hopefully Touaizi can step up, he`s been below par for a long time now. We need goalscorers in the final. Didn`t Mcdonald go off injured a couple weeks ago? Do you know if he`s okay? Need him in the final

He definitely will. Hopefully Touaizi can step up, he`s been below par for a long time now. We need goalscorers in the final. Didn`t Mcdonald go off injured a couple weeks ago? Do you know if he`s okay? Need him in the final

He did,ive heard nothing since - he will be a huge loss if he doesnt make it as i thought he ran Doyle very close for MOTM in the semi.

Not too worried if McDonald is out as Hodge seems a more than capable replacement. He looks so composed, keeping the game simple by letting the ball do the work. If McDonald is out, other than Hodge you could have Doyle dropping back but in my opinion that would be under-utilising the more positive aspects of Doyle’s play. As you said in another thread ‘Hodge was absolutely unbelievable’ against Liverpool so no reason why he shouldn’t have the chance to do it again.

Not too worried if McDonald is out as Hodge seems a more than capable replacement. He looks so composed, keeping the game simple by letting the ball do the work. If McDonald is out, other than Hodge you could have Doyle dropping back but in my opinion that would be under-utilising the more positive aspects of Doyle’s play. As you said in another thread ‘Hodge was absolutely unbelievable’ against Liverpool so no reason why he shouldn’t have the chance to do it again.
McDonald is bigger and much more physical. Hodge is probably the better passer, and maybe a little more composed, but McDonald`s physicality makes me prefer him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.