U21 European Championship

Sancho should be at this tournament and not the nations league. This experience would be a platform for him, chilwell, TAA and a good few others I earlier mentioned. Bizarre that England don’t take the best of that age group no matter who they play for.

Take a leaf out of Spain and Germany book.
I agree completely. No guarantee you will win but sure as hell they'd be in the running. Get the young players used to success at a national level early on.

I really like him. As you say defensively he's excellent and he excels in 1v1s. I think he could definitely do the Walker role, but he's very poor in possession.
That is the one thing that has stood out whenever I have seen him. He is one of the best in the league at recovery tackles but his use of the ball is poor. Hes a great defender for 30 years ago.

Never heard of Clarke-Salter before. Had to Google him to see who he plays for. Another one of Chelsea's horde of players out on loan elsewhere.
I have a mate who is a Sunderland fan and they had him on loan, he wasn't very complimentary about him.

Foden scores a worldie and the lad the rags want does a great Phil Jones impersonation at the other end.

Says it all.

Very disappointing result given it was predominantly self inflicted.Saying that,it was also quite obvious the ref wasn't going to accept a French loss.

Foden was brilliant,he could have been even better if his team mates were on his level.

The Rags have an excellent prospect in Henderson too.

Deserve aidy boothnumbler right with his coaching player picks and management.
He is one clueless old school stuck in his Charles Hughes coaching ways twat
Shouldn't be near an England side never mind a development one.... Just another yes man from the FAs pool of yes men
That u21 squad is full of talent but when you have someone like Boothroyd in charge you might as well fill the team with plucky amateurs, based on his tactical nouse

He is one clueless old school stuck in his Charles Hughes coaching ways twat
Shouldn't be near an England side never mind a development one.... Just another yes man from the FAs pool of yes men
That u21 squad is full of talent but when you have someone like Boothroyd in charge you might as well fill the team with plucky amateurs, based on his tactical nouse

If the FA was run like a football club, then when they made the decision they were going to play real football, they would just say "sorry lads" & fire all the old school mob & replace them with people who know how to do it, even from Spain.

Tbf to Aidy Boothroyd, he's done his best to implement that way of playing, but he's totally out of his depth & those kids could be learning so much more.

Also, the team would consist of those players who excel at it & the others would have to learn, or not play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.