U21 European Championship

Class is class at whatever level, and Foden is class.
I thought Foden and Choudry (before his insane lunge) looked miles better than anyone else in the England team. The two centre backs were awful and Solanke will never be a significant Premier League player.
That team wil not improve with Boothroyd in charge. He is as tactically sound as Stuart Pearce.

...The two centre backs were awful and Solanke will never be a significant Premier League player....
That's a problem with most of Chelsea youth players, or all of them actually. As soon as they move to the senior level they lose the advantage of physical strength and reveal their mediocre footballing skills. And I liked your comment on Stuart Pearce. :)

I thought Foden and Choudry (before his insane lunge) looked miles better than anyone else in the England team. The two centre backs were awful and Solanke will never be a significant Premier League player.
That team wil not improve with Boothroyd in charge. He is as tactically sound as Stuart Pearce.
Watched Choudry closely last season and was impressed with him most of the time.

Watched Choudry closely last season and was impressed with him most of the time.
Went to both Leicester away matches last season and thought he was the best player on the pitch (for both sides) in both games. He just needs a bit more discipline. He would be fantastic under a manager like Pep.

sitting midfielder?
Yes. He was high energy and made a lot of strong but fair tackles. His distribution was great as well. We had a beer with some Leicester fans after the Cup match and they all said he is the cream of their crop of youngsters, better than Chilwell or Maddison. We struggled to create in both matches and Choudury had a lot to do with it. I think he will be a top four player over the next few seasons somewhere.

Yes. He was high energy and made a lot of strong but fair tackles. His distribution was great as well. We had a beer with some Leicester fans after the Cup match and they all said he is the cream of their crop of youngsters, better than Chilwell or Maddison. We struggled to create in both matches and Choudury had a lot to do with it. I think he will be a top four player over the next few seasons somewhere.
I said last night, I think he'll become a very good player, though he needs to calm down a bit, that was very rash last night and deserved a red.

Yep, that's where i'd play him although he has a lot of ability, and natural desire, going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.