U21s at Mini Stadum 12noon Before Arsenal Game

Was in the East stand for the first half then got into the South stand for the second half, had a top laugh especially doing the Frank Lampard song even after nearly slipping on my arse numerous times!! Some talented young lads in the EDS lot, like the looks of Barker, Ambrose and Glendon. Shame it got ruined by watching the senior shower of shit later, hope to get to the next game they play against Leicester.

Very enjoyable start to the day ruined by the first team! Good on the guys behind the goal having a laugh and creating an atmosphere. Some decent players to keep our eyes on. Liked the look of Bryan the centre half, Glendon, Barker, Angelinho and Ambrose.

Was a cracking laugh in the South Stand with the 1894 lot, really good atmosphere in there but it was firkin freezing!

I even had to change my shorts for trousers for the 1st team game!

Really impressed by quality of football, particularly in 1st half. Lads kept the ball on the ground and some great passing. Will def watch EDS (and the women) again.

Shame about the no-shows today, and lack of beer in the Minihad.

Kennedy_probably_has said:
Very enjoyable start to the day ruined by the first team! Good on the guys behind the goal having a laugh and creating an atmosphere. Some decent players to keep our eyes on. Liked the look of Bryan the centre half, Glendon, Barker, Angelinho and Ambrose.

Don't get too excited about Bryan as he wasn't playing today!

The 2 playing center half were Evans and Facey

Manchester33 said:
Was a good laugh in the Southstand!

Atmosphere was really good in there!

Ditto.
Thought the free badge was a class idea by City too.
Some serious talent amongst our youngsters- as to how many may make our first team remains to be seen.
Really enjoyed being on a terrace again and being able to move around and talk to others-just seems the natural way to watch football,i for one will always regret the day standing at our beautiful game was outlawed.

Will def go again.

Well done City.

We had tickets fir the west stand, couldn't get in the south as the stewards wouldn't let us dye to H & S. Fair enough I suppose.

Ended up stood at the side/top of the esat stand being snowed on, enjoyable game but chilly so cleared off to the pub after 60 mins.

Looks a really good set up and yet again Ambrose and Barker looked very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.