U21s at Mini Stadum 12noon Before Arsenal Game

MCFCRICH said:
Stood all game in the south stand, was great to watch football stood up in terraces and great atmosphere as well and got to be honest I was surprised at the level of football top start to the day shame about the result over at the Etihad,

Anybody else notice Schalke's center half looked about thirty balding on top no way was he under 21....

I give you Barry Conlon, bald as a coot at 19.

Just a thought for the future matches at the Minihad, could the club flash up the lads name's and shirt numbers up every 10 mins during the matches so us fans who are a little less familiar with the lads know who is who?

bammy blue said:
Just a thought for the future matches at the Minihad, could the club flash up the lads name's and shirt numbers up every 10 mins during the matches so us fans who are a little less familiar with the lads know who is who?

They handed out a team sheet about 10 minutes in, nice an warm from the photocopier.

kev20971 said:
Great little stadium, but need to sort out the terracing, ie the slippy smooth concrete, it felt like at times. Also what about turning the big space behind the east stand into a new City Square ? Would be ideal for first team games (just over the bridge) and give the reserve's and women's games a bar area !

It would make a lot of sense to turn that space into a bar. Think it's marked as 'potential retail space' in the plans. It would be particualrly popular at this time of year when it was bloody freezing to stand at City square for 2 hours pre game so plenty of people went elsewhere.

gouldybob said:
bammy blue said:

They handed out a team sheet about 10 minutes in, nice an warm from the photocopier.

yeah saw one or two on the floor, just thought it would be an easier option.

gouldybob said:
bammy blue said:

Team sheets should be handed out when you go in but it seems to me they are not very well prepared to do that. Then if you are lucky someone handing them out will get close enough to you in the stand so you can get one but in the 3 matches I have been to see there I have only managed 1 team sheet.

At the swamp Carrington on Saturday for the 18's game the teamsheets were available very early on arrival but the City team was just a list of 25 players!

We've got Frank Lampard, Frank Lampard, Frank Lampard,
He's taking us to Berlin, to Berlin, to Berlin,
And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it,
In fact we fucking love it, we love it, we love it,
Woooooahhhhhhoohhhhh, Woooooahhhhhhoohhhhh!

M18CTID said:
We've got Frank Lampard, Frank Lampard, Frank Lampard,
He's taking us to Berlin, to Berlin, to Berlin,
And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it,
In fact we fucking love it, we love it, we love it,
Woooooahhhhhhoohhhhh, Woooooahhhhhhoohhhhh!

I'm far to out of shape to sing and do the side to side bit at the same time!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Kennedy_probably_has said:
Very enjoyable start to the day ruined by the first team! Good on the guys behind the goal having a laugh and creating an atmosphere. Some decent players to keep our eyes on. Liked the look of Bryan the centre half, Glendon, Barker, Angelinho and Ambrose.

Don't get too excited about Bryan as he wasn't playing today!

The 2 playing center half were Evans and Facey

Haha! Really? I thought Bryan was the one with the yellow boots on? I'll take your word for it that it was Facey then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.