U21s derby at Old Trafford on Tuesday

Re: U21's Derby

Better not watch these youngster derbies for me. Last time I did that Wilson guy scored 4 goals on his own versus City...

Some of the best City U 21 players need a good two years out on loan playing and improving a lot. Very premature to say they should in first team.

Angelino, Barker Byrne et etc. Go to Championship like Kane did 3-4 times...
Come back stronger...

Re: U21's Derby

Damanino said:
Better not watch these youngster derbies for me. Last time I did that Wilson guy scored 4 goals on his own versus City...

Some of the best City U 21 players need a good two years out on loan playing and improving a lot. Very premature to say they should in first team.

Angelino, Barker Byrne et etc. Go to Championship like Kane did 3-4 times...
Come back stronger...

When u think of what we have out on loan it makes you think of what team we could have put out I.e. Rekik, Denayer, lopes, Cole, and kelechi Ambrose were big misses also.

dannybcity said:
mscenterh750 said:
dannybcity said:
I'm surprised at the negativity. City's defending has been poor but we've dominated the ball and kept passing against a side sitting very very deep. I'd be more worried if we'd been the side with ten men in our own half, regardless of the score.
Possession doesn't win games, but poor defending can certainly lose you games.

Again, a fair point. But at the end of the day, how important is the result in an under 21's match? We play passing football, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose but we keep playing football regardless. In my opinion that's more beneficial in the long term than the way the rags have set up.
I think the result is significant given that a league title is up for grabs and playing against the auld enemy. Development wise I see where you're coming from regarding how we are playing.

Realistically none of these lads have much chance of ever being good enough for our first team.Sure plenty will have decent careers but they're not anywhere near the quality we now need.

Craig said:
Realistically none of these lads have much chance of ever being good enough for our first team.Sure plenty will have decent careers but they're not anywhere near the quality we now need.

It's way too early for a few of these players to write them off, id go as far to say Keen Bryan and Manu Garcia will play for our first team and I like the look of Nemane in the few games I've seen him but for me Barker has a hell of a lot to do.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
allan harper said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
the city fans have been terrific
It's kicked off in the stand

you there mate ?
My mate was, he's just phoned me, it kicked off in the ground and all over outside, loads of lads up for it, no one wearing colours. One lad outside sparked clean out. For an older blue who's seen it all, he said it was bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.