UAE 've got to be kidding me!

tommyducks said:
Good to see the academy has progressed since they sacked good ol' Jim Cassell.

These were Cassels lads. They did not wipe out his acadamy when he agreed to go out to the AD.

What a load of shite, as if anyone really cares about this match.
There is a reason they are RESERVES and this is it.

shadygiz said:
lee-mcfc said:
the newspapers are gonna have a field day

lol...are they fuck...some people really need to get a grip...we played 2, yes thats TWO first team starters in that game

wtf am not going mad or anything so why you saying people need to get a grip?

all i said is the papers will go mad , ( when city lose at ANYTHING they go mad about us ) . even when we only had 2 prem starters they wont give a shit & still take the piss.

Undoubtedly THE worst game of football I've seen all year.

UAE deserved their win. City were utter shit. If there is a term to describe it even worse than that then that will do as well.
I feel sick to my stomach after watching that and embarrassed for the club that in the Sheiks 1st live game for the club he's spent close to £500m on, that they could play such utter shit.

Pride if anything should have been on the line and City looked nothing better than a Sunday pub league team, and that's being kind.

Tired of the excuses.

Excuses for not making Europe last year. Excuses for drawing 5 in a row. And soon to be "we didn't ask the question..." soon from Hughes after losing to the 115th ranked team. Winning mentality is what they preach, but all you saw today was a bunch of players who don't deserve to wear the City shirt.

Call it like it is. It was an embarrassment and we'll be the laughing stock of the UAE, the place where we are supposed to be the "people's team". Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Would Barca, Spurs, UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc RESERVES lose today, HELL NO!

But for us its always "OK" its one excuse after another.

Rant Over!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.