UAE 've got to be kidding me!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
because Taylor is simply awful....

F@%k off, he has a Premier League winners medal, oozes quality as he shown today ;-)

Didn't mean Alan Ball was shite with his World Cup winners medal did it? Look at the great work he did with Southampton!

skybluekings said:
Undoubtedly THE worst game of football I've seen all year.

UAE deserved their win. City were utter shit. If there is a term to describe it even worse than that then that will do as well.
I feel sick to my stomach after watching that and embarrassed for the club that in the Sheiks 1st live game for the club he's spent close to £500m on, that they could play such utter shit.

Pride if anything should have been on the line and City looked nothing better than a Sunday pub league team, and that's being kind.

Tired of the excuses.

Excuses for not making Europe last year. Excuses for drawing 5 in a row. And soon to be "we didn't ask the question..." soon from Hughes after losing to the 115th ranked team. Winning mentality is what they preach, but all you saw today was a bunch of players who don't deserve to wear the City shirt.

Call it like it is. It was an embarrassment and we'll be the laughing stock of the UAE, the place where we are supposed to be the "people's team". Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Would Barca, Spurs, UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc RESERVES lose today, HELL NO!

But for us its always "OK" its one excuse after another.

Rant Over!

Deep breath and time for your prozac.

Most of our squad is in international duty, not just most of the first XI. If Hughes wanted a bit more experience in there he had Sylvinho and Garrido over there if they're fit. Yes, some of those kids won't make it but I could have told you that before the match.

blueonblue said:
Note to those still hanging on that the nippers were still after all Jims, the reason he "Accepted promotion" was because he predicted exactly what would happen if numpties coaching staff got their hands on them.........an he was right.

At least now the big boss will get the idea that numpty is indeed clueless, poor show from start to finish

You can have this too:
KenTheLandlord said:
now fuck off

skybluekings said:

UAE deserved their win. City were utter shit. If there is a term to describe it even worse than that then that will do as well.
I feel sick to my stomach after watching that and embarrassed for the club that in the Sheiks 1st live game for the club he's spent close to £500m on, that they could play such utter shit.

Pride if anything should have been on the line and City looked nothing better than a Sunday pub league team, and that's being kind.

Tired of the excuses.

Excuses for not making Europe last year. Excuses for drawing 5 in a row. And soon to be "we didn't ask the question..." soon from Hughes after losing to the 115th ranked team. Winning mentality is what they preach, but all you saw today was a bunch of players who don't deserve to wear the City shirt.

Call it like it is. It was an embarrassment and we'll be the laughing stock of the UAE, the place where we are supposed to be the "people's team". Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Would Barca, Spurs, UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc RESERVES lose today, HELL NO!

Rant Over!

Bring back The Comedians.

Except for Onuoha Zabaleta and Ireland none of the other players are going to be in the City sqaud anytime soon. Garrido is the biggest pile of shite of a player my eyes have ever had the unfortunate experience of seeing. Benjani is not far behind.

skybluekings said:

Tired of the excuses.

Rant Over!
are you upset about something

I'm entitled to my rant and the fact that I take the loss so badly shows how much I care about City.

If I wanted to support another team, I wouldn't care or be on here.

djelanomcfc said:
Except for Onuoha Zabaleta and Ireland none of the other players are going to be in the City sqaud anytime soon. Garrido is the biggest pile of shite of a player my eyes have ever had the unfortunate experience of seeing. Benjani is not far behind.

Not been watching City long have you?

skybluekings said:
I'm entitled to my rant and the fact that I take the loss so badly shows how much I care about City.

Fair enough. It also shows what an over-the-top reaction you have too. ;)

skybluekings said:

Go over to UAE and tell the owners and Hughes your plans to take Man city reserves to the champions league final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.