Uber eats

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Just my opinion, before the soft tw@ts start......
Team supported
FC Zurich (and city of course)
Just heard an ad for uber eats that seemed to be extolling the virtues of enjoying a macdonalds breakfast delivered to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Is this a new societal low-point, or am I being a snob?
Personally I'd feel like I'd hit rock bottom if I had a mcd's breakfast delivered to my house. One rung up the ladder from waking up next to someone dead from an overdose imho.

Just heard an ad for uber eats that seemed to be extolling the virtues of enjoying a macdonalds breakfast delivered to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Is this a new societal low-point, or am I being a snob?
Personally I'd feel like I'd hit rock bottom if I had a mcd's breakfast delivered to my house. One rung up the ladder from waking up next to someone dead from an overdose imho.

Head over to rag caf if you want to hear real rock bottom.

I’d feel that way if I had any of the shite in the advert delivered.

Fantastic way of reducing our carbon foot print...

Your social values are fucked mate, that's one rung down.

Your social values are fucked mate, that's one rung down.
Nothing wrong with a double sausage macmuffin - not eggs benedict but very tasty all the same
Eggs-Benedict-11-500x375.jpg
a4632a61-5b38-4f9c-91a4-52ec78393230-byd1trp.jpg

Last edited:
When you’re massively hungover it’s a fucking godsend.

You’ll buy at least 3 different breakfasts though.
I'm not above a hungover macds/KFC, the fat/sugar combo can be very therapeutic. What disturbs me is the thought of sober people hearing the uber eats ad and actually planning a mcbreakfast in bed the next day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.