Uber

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Spent some time in USA & Canada recently and used quite a few Uber taxi's
Besides saving money we met some really nice drivers with nice cars, leather seats etc so had some enjoyable conversations

We got off the cruise ship in Seattle and the taxi queue was a mile long (about an hour wait we were told), we walked past the queue and booked an Uber, which arrived in 3 minutes. Why would you wait ?

No money changes hands (dont need the local currency) you can add a tip later via the app if you so desire but you dont have too.

I look forward to the day when there are Uber and other competitors all over the place and there is no need to own a car.

Besides saving money we met some really nice drivers with nice cars, leather seats etc so had some enjoyable conversations

We got off the cruise ship in Seattle and the taxi queue was a mile long (about an hour wait we were told), we walked past the queue and booked an Uber, which arrived in 3 minutes. Why would you wait ?

No money changes hands (dont need the local currency) you can add a tip later via the app if you so desire but you dont have too.

I look forward to the day when there are Uber and other competitors all over the place and there is no need to own a car.

Maybe freshwater fishing would more suit your agenda as you don't half carp on.And since when did tight arsed Aussies tip anyone : /
Love the "but you dont have too" warning at the end : )

Nice publicity for Uber!
I see you are an environmentalist too!

If I’ve got a meeting in the City and parking may be an issue* then I use Uber. Cheap as fuck, no waiting around and you don’t even need your wallet.

*It’s over 50 degrees in the sun so walking is out and there’s no public transport yet.

If I’ve got a meeting in the City and parking may be an issue* then I use Uber. Cheap as fuck, no waiting around and you don’t even need your wallet.*It’s over 50 degrees in the sun so walking is out and there’s no public transport yet.

Sean go to sleep lad it's morning time ..You are having a bad dream !

Parked the car about 2miles from Wembley 3of us when we played arsenal, phoned these guys took us down the back roads was there in 5 mins £2 each can't complain

Love Uber. 2 clicks of a button and the taxi is on its way. Can also live track it on the map.

One Uber I got, the driver got lost, the journey was recorded on a map so I messaged Uber for a partial refund, they refunded me $5 (calculated on the 3 extra miles he did) try doing that in a normal taxi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.